The Stage is set!

Moon

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by theBrit:

Hold up moon.....let me get this straight because your previous post does imply $35.

So for Digital download customers only - pre-ordering gives no savings, its $45 regardless?

If you Pre-Order, you will get the Download and Mail Delivery version for $45 plus shipping and handling.

If you want just the DVD version or just the Download version, you will have to wait until April 19th to order.

On April 19th, the Download and Mail Delivery version will go back up to its regular price of $55

Madmatt

Moon, great news and especially since I've been waiting for this game forever. Well, maybe not forever but at least 5 years and counting!

A big "Mahalo" for all the hard work, sweat and tears to all who have worked on this great project!

Great news on the final release!!! My pre-order is in and i can't wait to get my hands on what looks to be the best WWII game in a long long time.

Can i suggest though that the opening of the downloads link is posted at least two weeks ahead of the release date???? smile.gif

Originally posted by Kellysheroes:

I don't believe this game is as anticipated as Combat Mission Campaigns. So, why don't you go finish that one now. The one that is MOST anticpated. Thanks

Thats your opinion and you are aloved that. But I'm pretty sure the guys making CMC isn't the same as them making TOW. So why not let all of us get what we want?

• 2 weeks later...