How Rude!

THE SAME Sabot

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastbourne

Trivia

Apparently in 2005, Beachy Head overtook the Golden Gate bridge as the number 1 suicide (by jumping) spot in the world.

Eastbourne is also home to the BBD Ninjutsu Admin center. Based in "Battle Orders" and co-ordinated by Graham Barton.

Eastbourne was the most heavely bombed town in the south outside London during WW2.

Eastbourne was recently found to be the 52nd most dangerous place to live in England and Wales in the study "Urban Crime Rankings" (2006). However, as there were only 55 towns in the study.

Paul Webber (Sigrun), 88 Green St, Eastbourne BN21 1RN is where a goosestepping loon lives.

Eastbourne is also the 4th safest place to live.

Originally posted by Sigrun:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Nothing new under the sun, Sigrun, and I'll be here long after you're gone.

Lol. No, you won't Michael, I'll be here whenever it suits me. Email addresses and proxies up the ying-yang mate.

Makes you feel stupid when you get hoisted on a bag of your own hot air, don't it. ;):D </font>

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not for any arm to question the rights or wrongs of it's government's decisions to wage war, it is bound simply to do it's duty. [/QB]

That I agree with that. One only has to look at the R.L.I. , Rhodesian S.A.S., 32nd Batt. and Keovoet. Fought a war for unforgivable reasons but their is no denying their skill as soldiers.

You cannot undock the political ideology from the 'Waffen-SS' and other devices of Nazi-Germany's warfare. This is a historical key element. The fact (!) that the 'Waffen-SS' and also the Wehrmacht was a very modern and keen troop is right, yes. But this is nothing good. You must have a good army when you want to conquer whole Europe.

I do have to laugh, reading one desperate attempt after another to try and prove how crap the Waffen-SS were. Do any of you chaps ever listen to yourselves? Talk about painting yourselves into a corner. Historians? Amateuer or otherwise, you're an absolute disgrace.

Hey if you want to continue to show us the "extent" of your WW2 knowledge, don't let us stop you.

We need the laugh. tongue.gif

If you're so right and we're so wrong and if there's no point in trying to educate us, wouldn't it be a good idea to keep the honor to yourself and SHUT THE **** UP ? In that way you can feel really good about yourself and we can go on anticipating a game we all expect a lot from.

Poor little Sigrun, did'nt mommy give you enough attention? You were'nt allowed to play with the other kids? Can't get a girl? What is it?

I'm back from work now and I read all you're swearing and frustations from a bit of a distance and, honestly, I feel sorry for you.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sigrun:

Bookmark what exactly? 'Proof' that the Waffen-SS were what they were? One reads and assimilates the information, information that is there, and has been there for years. One does not compile it for future use on a forum where one might be asked to 'prove' what doesn't need to be 'proved'. The quality and effectiveness of the Waffen-SS, as combat troops, is a matter of public record. Some might dispute that they were 'the best troops the world has ever seen', but that is a distinction so far at the extreme of the contention that it simply doesn't warrant the kind of behaviour that has been displayed by certain members and admin here.

Well I'm obviously not as educated as you so perhaps you could point me towards the books or websites that best illustrate the claims you've made in this thread. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Nothing new under the sun, Sigrun, and I'll be here long after you're gone.

Lol. No, you won't Michael, I'll be here whenever it suits me. Email addresses and proxies up the ying-yang mate.

Makes you feel stupid when you get hoisted on a bag of your own hot air, don't it. ;):D </font>

Hmm, a google search on Paul Webber and Eastbourne finds us all kinds of things...

No, that's worth so much more than that...allow me to make a fine meal of it... :D

So, Michael, I've so gotten under your skin that you have to stoop to an attempt to, what, intimidate me by supposedly displaying (as you clearly fondly imagine) my name and town of residence? Oh...my...god! How simply delicious!!!

Here's a clue bud...PM me and I'll bend over backwards to accomodate that little ruse of your's. Seriously mate, please...give me that pleasure. Any time, any place, as the saying goes. You are UK based, aren't you?

Come on...money-where-your-mouth-is time my pretty. smile.gif

Originally posted by Sickie:

If you're so right and we're so wrong and if there's no point in trying to educate us, wouldn't it be a good idea to keep the honor to yourself and SHUT THE **** UP ? In that way you can feel really good about yourself and we can go on anticipating a game we all expect a lot from.

Poor little Sigrun, did'nt mommy give you enough attention? You were'nt allowed to play with the other kids? Can't get a girl? What is it?

I'm back from work now and I read all you're swearing and frustations from a bit of a distance and, honestly, I feel sorry for you.

tell me about it ! I have to deal with twats and nobjockeys all day at work - thought I would get some decent conversation here !

Hmm, a google search on Paul Webber and Eastbourne finds us all kinds of things...

Paul Webber? Lol. You prime chump. :D </font>

Originally posted by Shabe.:

Mr Sigrun you sed your GGG-grandfather was a jew, then can you tell me how do you consider yourself?

Half Icelandic, half british, with a bit of jewish blood?

Your average kind of mongrel then, and certainly nothing suitable for the neo-nazi 'master race'. :D

Oh poppets, did somebody go check out the Victoria Cross relatives register? Bless. That's my brother's name, but the address is so long wrong.

But like I said Michael, PM me and I'll sort something out for you.

Er...where is Mike by the way? Conspicuous by his sudden absense. :D

PM me, we'll arrange a little party, just for you.

Come on, don't be shy. Let's see what you've got. You want to take a bite, let's see if you've got what it takes to chew. [/QB]

Did this just turn into a gay dating site? Sigrun are you Mark Foley acting like your some Brit?

Originally posted by zmoney:

PM me, we'll arrange a little party, just for you.

Come on, don't be shy. Let's see what you've got. You want to take a bite, let's see if you've got what it takes to chew.

Did this just turn into a gay dating site? Sigrun are you Mark Foley acting like your some Brit? [/QB]</font>

Sirgun - your a c*nt - you have a distinct inability to engage someone in conversation - people put an argument to you and you just slag them off. Do you have no mates ? Do you not go out and socialize ? Can't you just f*ck off so the rest of us can just discuss stuff on this forum like adults. Maybe your a closet nonce and dream of f*cking your muma (or your father ? - did he fiddle with you - did he ? - tell a f*ckin social worker) - you ruined a decent thread. In short your a god dam nobjockey

Originally posted by Panzerjäger653:

Sirgun - your a c*nt - you have a distinct inability to engage someone in conversation - people put an argument to you and you just slag them off. Do you have no mates ? Do you not go out and socialize ? Can't you just f*ck off so the rest of us can just discuss stuff on this forum like adults. Maybe your a closet nonce and dream of f*cking your muma (or your father ? - did he fiddle with you - did he ? - tell a f*ckin social worker) - you ruined a decent thread. In short your a god dam nobjockey

Hey, who started with the insults and abuse? Are you blind or just stupid pal? :confused:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzerjäger653:

Hey, who started with the insults and abuse? Are you blind or just stupid pal? :confused: </font>