How Rude!

THE SAME Sabot

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Panzerjäger653:

Sirgun - your a c*nt - you have a distinct inability to engage someone in conversation - people put an argument to you and you just slag them off. Do you have no mates ? Do you not go out and socialize ? Can't you just f*ck off so the rest of us can just discuss stuff on this forum like adults. Maybe your a closet nonce and dream of f*cking your muma (or your father ? - did he fiddle with you - did he ? - tell a f*ckin social worker) - you ruined a decent thread. In short your a god dam nobjockey

Calm yourself, please, or you may be surprised to find yourself banned. Consider it a friendly warning.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sigrun:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzerjäger653:

Sirgun - your a c*nt - you have a distinct inability to engage someone in conversation - people put an argument to you and you just slag them off. Do you have no mates ? Do you not go out and socialize ? Can't you just f*ck off so the rest of us can just discuss stuff on this forum like adults. Maybe your a closet nonce and dream of f*cking your muma (or your father ? - did he fiddle with you - did he ? - tell a f*ckin social worker) - you ruined a decent thread. In short your a god dam nobjockey

Hey, who started with the insults and abuse? Are you blind or just stupid pal? :confused: </font>

Originally posted by Shmavis:

Calm yourself, please, or you may be surprised to find yourself banned. Consider it a friendly warning. </font>

Hi Sigrun,

not quite sure what the hell all this is about. Why are you doing this? Makes no damn sense at all to me. Nobody's going to agree with you (including me). Cut yourself some slack and just knock it off. The more you go on, the worse it looks. How about you just drop it, and come back on a different topic altogether at some point and have a chat rather than a bloodfest. People would be fine with that.

Originally posted by Sickie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sickie:

Don't worry Sigrun, Hitler himself was'nt exactly an arian now was he?

No, he was mad-dog vermin. What's your point? </font>

He has not got the balls to say it to someone in real life because he will get a kicking but thinks it is ok to say it on a forum.

Oh, really? Why don't you PM me wee man, and we'll arrange something for you as well. ;)

Originally posted by Sigrun:

He has not got the balls to say it to someone in real life because he will get a kicking but thinks it is ok to say it on a forum.

Oh, really? Why don't you PM me wee man, and we'll arrange something for you as well. ;) </font>

Originally posted by Bewildered:

Hi Sigrun,

not quite sure what the hell all this is about. Why are you doing this? Makes no damn sense at all to me. Nobody's going to agree with you (including me). Cut yourself some slack and just knock it off. The more you go on, the worse it looks. How about you just drop it, and come back on a different topic altogether at some point and have a chat rather than a bloodfest. People would be fine with that.

Why am I doing what, having an opinion, defending it, and then giving like-for-like when the resident forum thugs decide to start abusing and insulting me? :confused:

Oh, really? Why don't you PM me wee man, and we'll arrange something for you as well. ;) </font>

The SS (Waffen or otherwise) was a criminal organization, politically motivated with a direct allegiance to Hitler, to racial purity, and a willingness to do anything to bring it about. I don't care how elite they were. They were members of a genocidal, inhuman, brutal organization, and no sane person should be making a justification for any of their actions, or promoting any aspect of the SS which disguises the overall truth of the barbaric nature of this foetid creation. Being efficient at supporting an evil cause is hardly worthy of respect.

Originally posted by Bewildered:

The SS (Waffen or otherwise) was a criminal organization, politically motivated with a direct allegiance to Hitler, to racial purity, and a willingness to do anything to bring it about. I don't care how elite they were. They were members of a genocidal, inhuman, brutal organization, and no sane person should be making a justification for any of their actions, or promoting any aspect of the SS which disguises the overall truth of the barbaric nature of this foetid creation. Being efficient at supporting an evil cause is hardly worthy of respect.

A "criminal organization"...says who? Oh yes, the victors (who were soundly thrashed by them on a regular basis).

The broad majority of the Waffen-SS personnel were highly motivated, fit, brave young men with something worthy to fight for...the destruction of communism. Hey, that's something we were aiming for over the last few decades too, fancy that!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Balder:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />...the resident forum thugs (!!!) decide to start abusing and insulting me?

The contradiction itself :D </font>

:D Now the anti-communist comes out of him. Historical the Soviet Union was not 'communism', but state-capitalism and on an alternative road of capitalist modernization. At the end of the bipolar conflict of the 'Cold War' we have only one superpower, the USA, and an universal world-wide capitalism. But this only by the way.

:rolleyes: No one here needs your rightwing 'arguments'.

Originally posted by Arsenal:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by M Hofbauer:

and as such took part in Desert Storm even before he was born - quite a feat, if you ask me.

nb: I dont know what Sabot has done to justify getting banned when ppl like arsenal with their sig line arent. if sabot was to be banned, ppl with such sig material should be banned hundred times over.

It's a joke you uptight git, get over it. </font>