When is the demo ready?

mazex

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devs are probably doing one of 3 things

1) laughing at all waiting for the demo that not one of them said would be here today but rumour mongers did.

2) They love their own demo so much they cant stop playing it to upload it.

3) Something is broke and they dont know what and are so busy trying to figure it out they are not posting any solid info on the forum.

Speculative of course smile.gif

Originally posted by MrNoobie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MeatEtr:

You guys wanna play a demo eh? The quiet release of the demo is so the servers don't break due to the demand. But I found a link to it, so enjoy and keep a tight lip about it. ;)

BAN! :mad: </font>

Same here... 5 very long years...But the best thing to happen to it has been that they've linked up with Battlefront.com

At least we can trust these guys not to produce the same un-realistic drivel that so many game companies put out nowadays... Aimed at young whipper-snappers that just wanna blow the crap outta anything and dont mind ---- HEALTH BARS.... (ala that SAMMY_DAVIS_JNR kid hanging around)

Oooooh! makes me shudder just saying health bars.

First and foremost Battlefront listen to their community and aim for realism (with a little fun thrown in for good measure)

Originally posted by whaco:

Guys sorry, I just got home from the office. New update. Demo has been delayed again due to that nagging upload glitch. Tech's are working hard for you so give them some slack. Should be up by tomorrow. smile.gif

I'm usually not one to point fingers, but either you suck or your not very bright. The demo was NEVER due to be relased Sept. 4th and it sure as hell won't be up tomorrow. *MY* source is a bit higher up than an "email confirmation" too.

And judging by your member number, I would advise most everyone here to NOT put much value in what YOU post.

Stop posting useless crap that gets people excited for nothing.