When is the demo ready?

mazex

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by whaco:

Guys sorry, I just got home from the office. New update. Demo has been delayed again due to that nagging upload glitch. Tech's are working hard for you so give them some slack. Should be up by tomorrow. smile.gif

Originally posted by ColumbusOHGamer:

I'm usually not one to point fingers, but either you suck or your not very bright.

Columbus,

You can run with both assumptions. ;)

Originally posted by ColumbusOHGamer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by whaco:

Guys sorry, I just got home from the office. New update. Demo has been delayed again due to that nagging upload glitch. Tech's are working hard for you so give them some slack. Should be up by tomorrow. smile.gif

I'm usually not one to point fingers, but either you suck or your not very bright. The demo was NEVER due to be relased Sept. 4th and it sure as hell won't be up tomorrow. *MY* source is a bit higher up than an "email confirmation" too.

And judging by your member number, I would advise most everyone here to NOT put much value in what YOU post.

Stop posting useless crap that gets people excited for nothing. </font>

Originally posted by WindyCity:

You can run with both assumptions. ;)

Oh Windbag, just when I thought we were becoming tight. What's up with that little buddy? The Mrs and I invite you over to our crib for a Sunday barbecue up here in lotus land, and you have to viciously attack your ole buddy without provocation. I truly am surprised and disappointed. :(

[ September 05, 2006, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: whaco ]

Remember Whaco,

Some of us actually have seen the costs first hand, so keep you leftist BS on EY Wallet Assault forum.

After posting my leftist BS comment, it took you this long to come up with a rebuttal Windbag and that's the best you could come up with? Sorry, but I am not a leftist. God I wish.

You have to stop attacking me after every post Windbag b/c I'm getting the feeling you dislike me so. ;)

BTW What is a Wallet Assault forum?

[ September 06, 2006, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: whaco ]

Originally posted by whaco:

After posting my leftist BS comment, it took you this long to come up with a rebuttal Windbag and that's the best you could come up with? Sorry, but I am not a leftist. God I wish.

You have to stop attacking me after every post Windbag b/c I'm getting the feeling you dislike me so. ;)

BTW What is a Wallet Assault forum? [/QB]

What do you mean “the best I can come up with”

I am not trying to out do your idiotic attitude, posting how you know beta testers and how your doing us a favors by leaking privileged info of the demo release.

If that was not enough you proceeded with the intent to insult every American on this forum with some lame-ass leftist statement.

Don’t post derogatory comments about someone’s Government in a game forum along with total BS about your insight to the game demo and I will stop pointing out how stupid you look.

PS: EYSA A.K.A EY-WALLET ASSAULT

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by whaco:

BTW What is a Wallet Assault forum?

What do you mean “the best I can come up with”

I am not trying to out do your idiotic attitude, posting how you know beta testers and how your doing us a favors by leaking privileged info of the demo release.

If that was not enough you proceeded with the intent to insult every American on this forum with some lame-ass leftist statement.

Don’t post derogatory comments about someone’s Government in a game forum along with total BS about your insight to the game demo and I will stop pointing out how stupid you look.

PS: EYSA A.K.A EY-WALLET ASSAULT [/QB]</font>

[QB]

Sorry you fell for that one. It's like a bad accident and you just have to slow down and have a peek. Again sorry for making you read my post. :D I'm sorry "how stupid you look."

QUOTE]Originally posted by WindyCity:

[QB]

Windbag I am sending you one of my grandfathers flags so you can salute it when it comes in the mail. :D I understand you need drama in your life. Hey the soap "General Hospital" just started.

I was not aware that my intent was to insult every American on this forum. I was almost certain I mentioned the President of the United States and the Secretary of State. I was not aware these two political figures were not to be questioned or second guessed in anyway/shape or form and that you in particular were THE voice for the American people. I was also not aware that I had mentioned US servicemen and coalition forces in that joke. Next time actually read the post with your eyes open friend. "how stupid you look."

QUOTE]Originally posted by WindyCity:

[QB]

And you are......who again?

Don't hate me b/c I threw a joke in Windbag and you took it personally. Don't attempt to make a mountain out of a mole hill b/c you want to be a hero. Admit it little buddy, hate me b/c I used to play EYSA. Thats where this started did it not? An individual plays a PC wargame that you dislike and joins your forum. "HOW DARE HE." I'm sorry you feel this way son but I love "pointing out how stupid you look." :D

Upon deliberation Windbag, I have decided that I love you brotha and look forward to more of your whimsical charm and banter. ;)

]

[ September 07, 2006, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: whaco ]

Text book shell game

1)You alone starting posting lies about the demo

2) @ Columbus ,

You attacked him for calling you out on your misleading the forum members. Then to boot made a LEFTIST comment to get a rise.

Your a cowardly troll that once someone calls you out on your own flame war, you then start the shell game.

HE IS ATTACKING ME ………………….HELP! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by M Hofbauer:

btw: w.c., breaking news, the non-existant captives held in the non-existant secret CIA AbuGhraibs will be transferred to the very real world-PR-gathering-enterprise at Guantanamo. :D [/QB]

There was a grand total of 14 prisoners all high level Al Queda,including 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed ;)

More lefty BS ax731416303ui6.gif

[ September 06, 2006, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: WindyCity ]

[QB] Text book shell game

1) You alone starting posting lies about the demo

Me alone? God you really are showing your age son.

Again kiddo read a little further up the thread.

Tarquelne

Quote: "OTOH, I hear the demo has been ready for a week now and hasn't been released simply because they hate us."