A Pengly Pastafarian Challenges The Notion of Spaghetti Monster Side Salads

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Dang, Joe Shaw found his way back, who let him in this time?

I told you to connect the trip wire to the Claymore outside his front door, but I bet you forgot while you were gorging on steak and lobster, didn't you?

Michael </font>

My shattered, burning Hurricane finally managed to bring down down a Heinkel... to celebrate let us sing cheesey 80's song's

Oh I, I just died in your arms tonight

It must have been something you said

I just died in your arms tonight

I keep looking for something I can't get

Broken hearts, they're all around me

And I don't see an easier way, to get out of this

Her diary sits by the bedside table

The curtains are closed, the cat's in the cradle

Who would have thought that a boy like me could come to this

It must have been some kind of kiss

I should have walked away

Is there any just cause for feeling like this?

On the surface I'm a name on a list

I try to be discreet, but then blow it again

I've lost and found it's my final mistake

She's loving by proxy, no give and all take

'Cause I've been thrilled to fantasy, one too many times

It was a long hot night, she made it easy

She made it feel right

But now it's over, the moment has gone

I followed my hands to my head, I know I was wrong

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Seanachai EMPLOYED?

Dear Lord. I leave for a few days with a bum hard drive, and the Apocalypso begins.

Now the wireless modem is on the fritz. I blame dalem.

Turns out when I get to them . . . and when I have a new wireless internet adapter . . . and when you send me your last turn (since, you know, I have a new hard drive and everything . . . )

Steve

I am filled with joy by the knowledge that even the worst errors of Evolution, such as Stuka and Leeo, are always with us, like Herpes.

And much like your own nasty, nether region afflicition, dear Seanachai, I shall never leave you.

And neither shall Leeo...

probably....

[ November 19, 2005, 05:08 AM: Message edited by: Stuka ]

As for the claymore, whether explosive or edged, they can be confusing. They have wires, and threaded bits, and stuff. Or they are sharp and cutty. I miss National Guard training, I had finally gotten down the drill for reloading our Springfield Model 1861 muskets, and now we need to learn about M-4's, grenades, and this night vision stuff. Makes my head hurt.

The good news is that, as I get "beefier", my crew decided to smear the door jamb with butter so they could squeeze me into the TC seat. As a bonus, if I start to feel "snacky" during the mission, I can lick the edges of the door!! oh happy day.

Joe Shaw serious question here, as a mortgage banker, what exactly do you do? Do you decide whether or not to approve loans? Do you do the foreclosing, or do you help people get mortgages?

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

As for the claymore, whether explosive or edged, they can be confusing. They have wires, and threaded bits, and stuff. Or they are sharp and cutty. I miss National Guard training, I had finally gotten down the drill for reloading our Springfield Model 1861 muskets, and now we need to learn about M-4's, grenades, and this night vision stuff. Makes my head hurt.

The good news is that, as I get "beefier", my crew decided to smear the door jamb with butter so they could squeeze me into the TC seat. As a bonus, if I start to feel "snacky" during the mission, I can lick the edges of the door!! oh happy day.

Joe Shaw serious question here, as a mortgage banker, what exactly do you do? Do you decide whether or not to approve loans? Do you do the foreclosing, or do you help people get mortgages?

Mostly I avoid having to do any actual work at all.

I am a TRAINER, for all intents and purposes, therefore fulfilling the axiom of ...

Those who can't DO ... TEACH!

To which I always append my own ...

And those who can't TEACH ... become MANAGERS!

But seriously folks ... Mortgage Bankers are those who provide the financing (MONEY) to those without it for the purpose of purchasing or refinancing a home (HOUSE). They do it under strict governmental regulation and follow the sound financial principles ... principal ... rules as set forth by the investors who actually HAVE the money but are too lazy to do the research necessary to determine if people ... or even National Guardsmen ... will likely pay it back on a previously established schedule.

In addition, most Mortgage Bankers (as opposed to Mortgage BROKERS) also service the loan which entails administering the accounts that pay for trivialities like taxes and insurance and do collections when necessary. No Mortgage Banker EVER wants to foreclose, they lose a lot money in the process.

I train the people who take the applications and sheperd ... shepar ... move the borrowers through the process of getting the loan, then it goes to Servicing and I have very little to do with them.

And there you have it ... wisdom imparted and, perhaps, received.

Joe

[ November 19, 2005, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

ummm, ok, remember how Charlie Brown's teacher sounded? That is what I heard as I read that brilliant, incisive description of your trade.

I may have to get some advice from you later though, consider it just payment for the pleasure of my virtual company.

Hey, anything I can do to help ... short of actually having to, you know, DO something ... or help for that matter.

Joe

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

The Rules aren't bad, but the Thread title sucketh mightily, so that ever wider regions of intelligence were drawn into a void of Boo's making.

Bah! What do you know, non turn sending goat-boy? And are you using this "writing" thingy as your excuse for not sending turns?

"Ooooh... I haven't copied down my 5,000 names from the phone book! Whatever shall I do???"

You nonce. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

The Rules aren't bad, but the Thread title sucketh mightily, so that ever wider regions of intelligence were drawn into a void of Boo's making.

Bah! What do you know, non turn sending goat-boy? And are you using this "writing" thingy as your excuse for not sending turns?

"Ooooh... I haven't copied down my 5,000 names from the phone book! Whatever shall I do???"

You nonce. </font>

Mace did I send you the picture of the SU-25 Frogfoot?

Just don't stand in front of it this time..

Makes it kind of hard to see the subject with your barge arse in the road..

However pls send photos of the crab legs and lobster...

You don't DESERVE to be called an Ultra Maroon, you're just a common, garden variety maroon.

Joe

And you, Sirrah, are a picayune baboon, dressed like some lampoon of a poltroon in cartoon pantaloons, pulled from a spittoon, eating macaroons, praying for dubloons to fill your bassoon, while sitting on a harpoon!

(ouch...)

Originally posted by Mace:

Here's some crabs for ya Stukes.

22310082.jpg

They don't look like good eating though.

Oh I don't know...a nice bit of side salad and a seafood sauce and you'd be in business.

I thought these were the national dish of Sweden anyway. Or was that one of the other Goober nations?...like Ohio..

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Here's some crabs for ya Stukes.

22310082.jpg

They don't look like good eating though.

Oh I don't know...a nice bit of side salad and a seafood sauce and you'd be in business.

I thought these were the national dish of Sweden anyway. Or was that one of the other Goober nations?...like Ohio.. </font>

Originally posted by shlitzzlipzz@hotmail.com:

should'nunt this be moved to a more general type discussion forum?

Good Lord, Joe, another one followed you home. If no one shows it the door, I am going to administer a dose of completely painless gas to paralyse it, followed by inhumane torture stopping just short of taking its life. Then I will let it loose in the GF to tell the tale.