I Love My Cigar, But Even the Peng Challenge Takes It Out of Its Mouth Now and Then..

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I chose to suspend the necessity of posting a challenge to another individual.

Who does that?

I chose to suspend the almost idiotic focus on playing the Game.

Coming from a man who's owed me a turn since August, why does this not come as any kind of earth shattering surprise?

SEANACHAI!

I'm lookin' at you, laddie!

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MajCatastrophe:

Q: Two men are rowing a rowboat. How many pancakes does it take to make a house?

A: None. There are no bones in ice cream.

Curious that its first post is here in the MBT </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

A quick Google shows not only that Pocahontas, IA. is DAMNED small, but he's apparently been posting to the Rugged Defense LADDER for some time.

Just what we need, an IT "Manager" from Podunk IOWA who plays LADDERS and posts really STUPID jokes.

Joe

Joe. You're a damn good private dick.

Originally posted by Stuka:

Its great in the Seychelles, warm azure seas, gleaming white sands, blue skies with some pretty white clouds, beer....the vodka I bought in duty free....the red and white wine I bought in duty free.... the Cohiba cigars I brought with me...the good lady Stuka.... yep, it's pretty damn fine... but the best thing is, non of you tossers are heer (little military joke, get it?) to spoil it for me...

Muahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Will someone please drive a stake through its heart. The insecticide doesn't seem to be working.

Michael

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

What's wrong with my punctuation and grammar pray tell?

In biblical terms...

Not sure about your punctuation, but your grammar is responsible for 'begatting' the person who 'begat' you.

That person has a lot to answer for. </font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

Well Christmas is here.

Santa is late, but I am patient.

I will simply sit here waiting with the trusty shotty, the bastard is not going to get any of my beer this year!

And if makes a grab for the Bundy I'll shoot Rudolph too.

Speedy I see that you have posted on the HistWar: Les Grognards section asking about the due date of the game ... whatever for?

{3.1416) Do they know you're Australian or did they perhaps get confused and think that you're AUSTRIAN and might, therefore, have something to offer them in the way of knowledge?

[aaaai> Are YOU aware that the game they're offerring is a NAPOLEONIC game and might require some knowledge of military history?

(+} Are THEY aware that having YOU inquire about the game might put off NORMAL customers who are thinking of buying the game?

En Avant!

Joe

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Reflecting that he is the most intelligent of the Aussies (i.e., slightly more than that limp, smelly, dead thing that the cat brought home last night)

Well I now know where I fit in the scheme of things.

You may be a scurvy, mangy, lice ridden lot who's personal hygiene habits are suspect....but I still loves ya!

Merry Christmas, one and all.

Merry Christmas, you scrofulous curs.

Merry Christmas, Ladies of the 'Pool

Merry Christmas, Ye Olde Ones

And may I just say this:

Oh...my...God. It's started. Thanks Persephone. Now, since I never actually open the drapes of my apartment, I'll have to buy a grow light.

I must say, it's a very — regal looking animal...