I have gone over to the Peng challenge side

Originally posted by Stuka:

I hate Noba.

Oh well stop the freaking presses ... WHO DOESN'T?

I'm disappointed in you lot you know, and for once not JUST the Australians.

We had an OPPORTUNITY to put an end to the tyranny of the "Others Recognized" and YOU LOT BLEW IT! Now we have to put up with Michael acting as if he knows something and Abbott acting as if he doesn't know ANYTHING ... of course in his case it's true. And that doesn't even touch Grog Dorosh ... never a good idea unless it's with the point of a bayonet.

But fine, I did MY part, I TRIED which is more than I can say for most of you. Don't come crying to me the next time Abbott starts quoting from the Dogpatch Gazette or Michael starts ... well, being Michael.

And stikkypixie ... those rules well and truly SUCK! Damned GooberNationals.

Joe

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

I hate Noba.

We had an OPPORTUNITY to put an end to the tyranny of the "Others Recognized" and YOU LOT BLEW IT! Now we have to put up with Michael acting as if he knows something and Abbott acting as if he doesn't know ANYTHING ... of course in his case it's true. And that doesn't even touch Grog Dorosh ... never a good idea unless it's with the point of a bayonet.

But fine, I did MY part, I TRIED which is more than I can say for most of you. Don't come crying to me the next time Abbott starts quoting from the Dogpatch Gazette or Michael starts ... well, being Michael.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I hate Noba.

Joe </font>

I'm wrong as well, and that's ok with me. If hating you is wrong, I don't want to be right. I was in the right place, but it must've been the wrong time. Is it wrong to not care? I'm from the wrong side of the tracks. My wife has a Vera Wrong dress. Hate the wrong, love the wronger. It's a Wrong Way, to Tipperary. Me hate you wrong-time. Wrong me once, shame on you; wrong me twice, shame on you too.

It's just wrong.

Originally posted by Leeo:

I'm wrong as well, and that's ok with me. If hating you is wrong, I don't want to be right. I was in the right place, but it must've been the wrong time. Is it wrong to not care? I'm from the wrong side of the tracks. My wife has a Vera Wrong dress. Hate the wrong, love the wronger. It's a Wrong Way, to Tipperary. Me hate you wrong-time. Wrong me once, shame on you; wrong me twice, shame on you too.

It's just wrong.

You are NOT wrong brother for you are OF the CessPool, you are IN the CessPool and you ARE the CessPool ... or at least you bear a striking resemblance to the stuff floating on the top.

THEY are wrong, Seanachai is wrong and WE, the natural citizens of this the Peng Challenge Thread have a right, a RIGHT I SAY, to demand that the purity of our precious bodily fluids not be contaminated by these LESSER beings, these untermenchen, these "Others Recognized".

No brother, you are not wrong ... THEY ARE ...

REPRESENT!

Joe

But fine, I did MY part, I TRIED...

Ah, Joe, you should get over your impotent rage. Relax and learn to be content with just being impotent.

And stikkypixie ... those rules well and truly SUCK!
Actually, they are the best set of rules in the history of the Thread. Succinct and even-handed, they reach out to both Liberals and Libertarians, and you just can't get more fair than that, can you? So give the little feller a break. He's overcome some terrible handicaps to get this far. Not his fault he was born a Goobernational, was it? Well, I suppose it was...but that's neither here nor there...wherever there is...what was I saying?

Oh yes. SOD OFF!!!

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

But fine, I did MY part, I TRIED...

Ah, Joe, you should get over your impotent rage. Relax and learn to be content with just being impotent.

And stikkypixie ... those rules well and truly SUCK!
Actually, they are the best set of rules in the history of the Thread. Succinct and even-handed, they reach out to both Liberals and Libertarians, and you just can't get more fair than that, can you? So give the little feller a break. He's overcome some terrible handicaps to get this far. Not his fault he was born a Goobernational, was it? Well, I suppose it was...but that's neither here nor there...wherever there is...what was I saying?

Oh yes. SOD OFF!!!

Michael </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

I hate Noba.

I owe Noba a setup, but I am making him wait for it.

Not long now and he will start begging. </font>

OK, you idjits. I know this is a loaded question since most of you couldn't spell PBS, but have any of you been watching the Ken Burns documentary on PBS (spelled it twice for the really stoopid people in the pool) called "The War." If not, give it a looksy. It's really incredible. And now back to your regular programming.

Originally posted by bauhaus:

OK, you idjits. I know this is a loaded question since most of you couldn't spell PBS, but have any of you been watching the Ken Burns documentary on PBS (spelled it twice for the really stoopid people in the pool) called "The War." If not, give it a looksy. It's really incredible. And now back to your regular programming.

And you call US idjits? I've been watching every episode and aside from a few inaccuracies and glossing over this and that it's quite good.

Not as good as Baseball or the Civil War, but good.

Joe

SEANACHAI SAYS:

G'day, Mate! Seanachai here, wearing the Aussie Hat! Just a line to tell you all that, in fact, I'm back from the North Woods and am currently at Dalem's, and as drunk as nine bastards, give or take a bastard. We're currently watching a RiffTrax take off on Raider's of the Lost Ark. Good stuff! We couldn't help but notice that Indy wears a hat, so Dalem put on his Adventurer's fedora, and I put on my river runner's 'Explorer' hat, with the brim snapped up on one side to make it an Aussie explorer's hat.

I'm posting this because I figure that Mace will be by here any moment, and I thought he should know.

We both agreed (that being Dalem and me), that Mace should know this.

Now, who's for an incredible piss-up?!

Originally posted by bauhaus:

have any of you been watching the Ken Burns documentary on PBS (spelled it twice for the really stoopid people in the pool) called "The War."

Which war? The war between good and evil? The war in your head between sanity and insanity? The war on fungal infections in your nether regions?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

have any of you been watching the Ken Burns documentary on PBS (spelled it twice for the really stoopid people in the pool) called "The War."

Which war? The war between good and evil? The war in your head between sanity and insanity? The war on fungal infections in your nether regions? </font>

I hate Noba.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I'm posting this because I figure that Mace will be by here any moment, and I thought he should know.

We both agreed (that being Dalem and me), that Mace should know this.

Now, who's for an incredible piss-up?!

Oooh me! </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

I hate Noba.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

I hate Noba.