The Peng Challenge Thread as a self serving CMSF Module

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

And a future Penger is born.....four of them in fact.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh, please. If anyone is going to nail his own sister and get her with child, it's going to be a Cheery Waffler. You fecking people are the poster children for a bias against incest, given that your combination of annoying anarchism, out-spoken stupidity and dedication to spewing down your own fronts makes the 'Madness of King George' look less like a cautionary story about in-breeding than it does an explanation of where Goodalers come from.

Our goddamn founders are still here, and actively posting. Yours? You couldn't tell us. You don't know. But I imagine that a short search of the Federal prison system could probably get you the last known address of your Founder, as well as an 8x10 glossy of his most recent colonoscopy.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man! Now even I am so confused i don't know who or what i am anymore. This is so puberty all over again!

Still, i like being the Poufy Belgian Poncemaster of the MBT . That's like being a big fuzzy pink canary in a cage full of eagles and burping vultures.

Who wants a flower? Free hugs and shunshine all around!

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

on the other hand and in the first place however, it's Peng so who knows for sure WHAT the hell he was on about.

Hmm, so you're saying it was just some prime frontier jibberish?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Oh, please. If anyone is going to nail his own sister and get her with child, it's going to be a Cheery Waffler. You fecking people are the poster children for a bias against incest, given that your combination of annoying anarchism, out-spoken stupidity and dedication to spewing down your own fronts makes the 'Madness of King George' look less like a cautionary story about in-breeding than it does an explanation of where Goodalers come from.

Our goddamn founders are still here, and actively posting. Yours? You couldn't tell us. You don't know. But I imagine that a short search of the Federal prison system could probably get you the last known address of your Founder, as well as an 8x10 glossy of his most recent colonoscopy.

Just once could you be correct about a single fact? That Grizzly Adams wannabe Abbott was the originator of the Cheery Waffle Thread. I believe he's been known to spend time right here, which is a pretty close approximation of the federal prison system - of the ninth century. :D:D:D

Since your drones here follow your lead, please do try to keep up. :D:D:D

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Man! Now even I am so confused i don't know who or what i am anymore. This is so puberty all over again!

Face the facts man/woman, whatever the feck you are. You are nothing and you do an admirable job at being nothing, in a thread that spews forth a lot of nothingness. Embrace your role and be happy that you are the poster-child for mediocrity.

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Face the facts man/woman, whatever the feck you are. You are nothing and you do an admirable job at being nothing, in a thread that spews forth a lot of nothingness. Embrace your role and be happy that you are the poster-child for mediocrity. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

on the other hand and in the first place however, it's Peng so who knows for sure WHAT the hell he was on about.

Hmm, so you're saying it was just some prime frontier jibberish? </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I am an Olde One of the Cesspool. That feck 37mm is pissing in his goddamn shoes. And he's wearing pink socks.

I will take Sturmsebber as Squire

I wonder what else I can get an Olde One to do?

Fetch me a twig?

I suppose it matters little... what DOES matter is that I've just managed to offload the greatest embarrassment the House of JD Morse has yet suffered (I know, I know but Nu-Yoikas don't really count do they?).

Sir Joe I hereby officially relinquish my right of first refusal on the serf previously known as Stormsewer ... I wash my hands of the twit, let him be adopted by the sodden bard.

Seanachai said ... in part ... in SMALL part: Here, mate! Let's you and me split this tinna, and go look at those rocks, eh? You ever see rocks like that? 'Course not, mate! They didn't exist until you and me went over to look at them!
Joe: Uh no, I haven't seen a "rock" like that before ... no, no don't pick it ...

Seanachai: ... Uhhhhgggghhh ...

Joe: Yeah, we've had that happen before ... looks pretty fresh don't it.

Seanachai: ... Uhhhhggghhh ...

Joe: Yeah, that's why I like to take my time. I poke it with a stick first, then I turn it over with the stick, then I get fairly close and take a good sniff of it.

Seanachai: ... Uhhhhggghhhh ...

Joe: Yeah, and even then I may not keep the rock. It may be too dense to hang on to, it may not be as bright and shiny as it first looks and it may actually rub off on your hands and make a stink. And after all, we've got a pretty nice collection of rocks you know, will that one really fit in with our collection? Best to be careful about the rocks you pick up.

Seanachai: ... Uhhhhgggghhhh ...

Joe: Yeah, let's get you to some water ... gotta be careful picking up rocks mate. Thanks for the tinna by the way ...

Joe

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Even sober none of this makes any sense.

It may be easier to understand if I reviewed it for you...

... The Olde Ones, including your great self, are trying to piss off both myself & Joe Shaw.

However I'm drinking & care little for what is going on whilst Joe is likely filling out some forms (not real forms just 'practice' forms at the moment) & unaware of the fact.

Everyone else doesn't really count.

It also seems to make a little more sense if you're completely rat-arsed... which you'll soon all be if you play the MBT drinking game

Joe Shaw says that he stands for the Cesspool .... drink one shot

Somebody tells Bauhaus to sit down... drink one shot

Elvis says wankers!... drink one shot

Seanachai attempts to weave a story, the purpose of which appears to be to draw a tear from your cold, dead heart... you instead fall asleep before finishing the post... drink one shot

MrPeng calls someone a ****stick... drink one shot

Berli appears on a Monday... drink one shot

Abbott posts a picture of a car or such like... drink one shot

A soddin' waffler arrives because no-one has posted in their thread for months... drink one shot

Cesspoolers choose to dip their toe into the Waffler thread, said thread then moves up from page 4... drink one shot

Cesspoolers disrupt a previously boring outerboard thread (usually about the suspension of Hungarian Lorries or sumfink)... drink one shot

Battlefront Steve arrives because he really can't be arsed with answering questions about how many upgraded PzIV's Syria will have... drink one shot

Said annoying question was asked by Dorosh... drink one shot

Dorosh arrives and annoys someone... drink one shot

Dorosh doesn't even post here & yet still manages to annoy someone... drink one shot

Stickypixie passes an exam... drink one shot

It is mentioned that Pawbroon is from France... drink one shot

A dickwad whose been previously sent to Coventry shows up... drink one shot

Several Knights actually respond to said dickwad...drink one shot

An Olde One responds to the dickwad... drink one shot

Dalem talks about Star Wars... drink one shot

Lars posts here AFTER posting in a thread about global warming or gun control... drink one shot

Someone reminds Stuka that he is obsolescent... drink one shot

Someone insults Australia... drink one shot

Someone insults a European nation... drink one shot

Someone insults one of the states of the USA, usually Ioah or Upah... drink one shot

Someone forgets Canada even exists... drink one shot

Someone makes an unkind aspersion about my 37mm ... drink one shot

Emrys arrives because he really wants to be a Knight 'coz it's way cool'... drink one shot

Joe Shaw cites a regulation you've never actually heard of before... drink one shot

Said regulation doesn't appear in any previous incarnations of the One Thread and no-one alive has any memory of it...drink one shot

An SSN arrives with an erotically charged Nazi-esque name (usually HornyHimmler or some such)...drink one shot

Said SSN is never heard of from again after his warm Cesspool reception... drink one shot

Nidan1 tries to be decent & reasonable, everyone sees through the visage... drink one shot

Boo Radley pisses over himself in some way... drink one shot

Someone tries to count the vowels in the name Leeo , and fails... drink one shot

Mace arrives & talks about Neighbours or sumfink... drink one shot

A Knight posts when he is clearly pissed as a kite... drink one shot

Someone plays a Rune scenario & then grabs a knife, looks grave, cuts their own hand & swears on their own blood for vengeance... drink one shot

Someone thinks that Speedy isn't... drink one shot

You wonder how insane you have to be to not only post here but post here whilst thinking you're a donkey... drink one shot

Someone has thankfully just failed to blow up NG Cavscout ... drink one shot

It is mentioned that MrsPekr works within the legal sector... drink one shot

Someone is less than happy with the legal profession... drink one shot

Someone prays for a universal translator so they can understand what OGSF actually wrote... drink one shot

After several weeks of studying the dialect of the Northmen, you decide never to bother reading an OGSF post again... drink one shot

Someone mentions Firefly and decries its loss... drink one shot

Someone mentions that rleete isn't... drink one shot

A lady shows up... offer her the Pengdamn bottle you vile cad!

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Seanachai said ... in part ... in SMALL part: Here, mate! Let's you and me split this tinna, and go look at those rocks, eh? You ever see rocks like that? 'Course not, mate! They didn't exist until you and me went over to look at them!

Joe: Uh no, I haven't seen a "rock" like that before ... no, no don't pick it ...

Seanachai: ... Uhhhhgggghhh ...

Joe: Yeah, we've had that happen before ... looks pretty fresh don't it.

Seanachai: ... Uhhhhggghhh ...

Joe: Yeah, that's why I like to take my time. I poke it with a stick first, then I turn it over with the stick, then I get fairly close and take a good sniff of it.

Seanachai: ... Uhhhhggghhhh ...

Joe: Yeah, and even then I may not keep the rock. It may be too dense to hang on to, it may not be as bright and shiny as it first looks and it may actually rub off on your hands and make a stink. And after all, we've got a pretty nice collection of rocks you know, will that one really fit in with our collection? Best to be careful about the rocks you pick up.

Seanachai: ... Uhhhhgggghhhh ...

Joe: Yeah, let's get you to some water ... gotta be careful picking up rocks mate. Thanks for the tinna by the way ...

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

A lady shows up... offer her the Pengdamn bottle you vile cad!

Well thank the gawds that you didn't mention someone, anyone, posting about Sturmy's sexual orientation or there'd be nothing left for me to drink. Now where's that bottle? I'm thirsty.

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

It also seems to make a little more sense if you're completely rat-arsed... which you'll soon all be if you play the MBT drinking game

That makes no sense.

If you want to get rat-arsed you drink the whole lot immediately, not one gulp at a time.

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

So i suggest anyone who feels insecure, uncertain or just plain weird comes over to the Pink Ponce room for ... talking .

Oh, that'll just draw the hordes in.

Ya gotta give them a little more than that. At least serve canapés.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

So i suggest anyone who feels insecure, uncertain or just plain weird comes over to the Pink Ponce room for ... talking .

Oh, that'll just draw the hordes in.

Ya gotta give them a little more than that. At least serve canapés. </font>