The Peng Challenge Thread as a self serving CMSF Module

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Who wants a flower? Free hugs and shunshine all around!

POOF ! :mad:

Take a good look of some proper PR0N, and stop whining like a God-Hating Liberal Commie Pinko Gay Liberal ! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Liberal !

Just whack BIG NATURALS <font size=0.5>(for 1,580,000 hits)</font size=0.5> into your Google to start your healing-process to become a normal person again ! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Coventry has been declared on certain small-testicled Finns, i will ignore any possible comments made by that very same so very small-testicled Finn.

And in the process perhaps you could remember that one of the reasons people are SENT to Coventry is due to their forgetting one of the prime rules of the CessPool ... Sound Off Like Ya Got a Pair but Don't Sound Off ABOUT Your Pair.

Or anyone else's ... while we are all (mostly) adults here, we really don't want to have BFC have to monitor us any more closely than they do.

Joe

[ March 05, 2007, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I challenge you to find ONE instance in which I've been either tawdry or vulgar.

Joe

I would not, for any money, be buried under a tombstone that read that.

I would prefer to be buried under a tombstone that read: I Challenge You to Find Your Favourite Incidence of When I Was Tawdry and/or Vulgar! </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Since Coventry has been declared on certain small-testicled Finns, i will ignore any possible comments made by that very same so very small-testicled Finn.

And in the process perhaps you could remember that one of the reasons people are SENT to Coventry is due their forgetting one of the prime rules of the CessPool ... Sound Off Like Ya Got a Pair but Don't Sound Off ABOUT Your Pair.

Or anyone else's ... while we are all (mostly) adults here, we really don't want to have BFC have to monitor us any more closely than they do.

Joe </font>

I'm serving myself how much more delicious can it get?

Glad to see you are embracing your new role of Mr. Fancy Pants of the MBT. Now stop with the contortionist act and get the feck out!

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

But isn't the PBP given a special dispensation when it comes to pontificating on testicles?

Absolutely not.

Especially in his case. In fact, in his case above all others, strictly verboten.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

But isn't the PBP given a special dispensation when it comes to pontificating on testicles?

Absolutely not.

Especially in his case. In fact, in his case above all others, strictly verboten. </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

I had a really rough weekend...anyone want to hear some war stories?

Guaranteed authentic...I can assure you. Perhaps a little embellishment after forty years....but not much!!!!

You bet ... how's about something from the 100 Years War? And don't worry if you don't remember that much of what you read forty years ago.

Joe

Does it involve you screaming in agony? Will it cause you to have nightmares for a month or more?

Sure. Can't be any worse than the belching Belgian prancing about.

Guaranteed authentic...I can assure you. Perhaps a little embellishment after forty years....but not much!!!!

show me yours and I'll show you mine

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

It also seems to make a little more sense if you're completely rat-arsed... which you'll soon all be if you play the MBT drinking game

A lady shows up... offer her the Pengdamn bottle you vile cad!

I laughed. I cried. I did some shots.

What a very good post.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

show me yours and I'll show you mine </font>

Peng made the recommendation but by his own admission the whole thing made no sense. Then Seanachai claimed the lad, off waivers as it were, from Sir Sir 37mm BEFORE Sir Sir 37mm even waived him. That would tend to bolster the argument that he is actually STILL A SERF!

Joe

Of course he's still a Serf. My whole point is that Sir Sir 37mm is simply touching him occasionally, and then darting away, and then posting about how 'he's not yet ready', and then touching him some more.

I can go to the men's rest room in half a dozen public parks in the Twin Cities and see this sort of 'mentoring'.

I WANT TO SEE LIONS! I WANT TO HEAR ROARS! I WANNA SEE A BIG FREAKING GAY BELGIAN BASTARD LICKING THE JUSTICAR'S LEG WHILE THEY'RE ON PATROL FOR POACHERS AND GAY-BASHERS!

It'll be like 'Daktari'. But with Big Gay Belgians.

You know, now that I come to talk about it, it seems a bit strange.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Peng made the recommendation but by his own admission the whole thing made no sense. Then Seanachai claimed the lad, off waivers as it were, from Sir Sir 37mm BEFORE Sir Sir 37mm even waived him. That would tend to bolster the argument that he is actually STILL A SERF!

Joe

Of course he's still a Serf. My whole point is that Sir Sir 37mm is simply touching him occasionally, and then darting away, and then posting about how 'he's not yet ready', and then touching him some more.

I can go to the men's rest room in half a dozen public parks in the Twin Cities and see this sort of 'mentoring'.

I WANT TO SEE LIONS! I WANT TO HEAR ROARS! I WANNA SEE A BIG FREAKING GAY BELGIAN BASTARD LICKING THE JUSTICAR'S LEG WHILE THEY'RE ON PATROL FOR POACHERS AND GAY-BASHERS!

It'll be like 'Daktari'. But with Big Gay Belgians.

You know, now that I come to talk about it, it seems a bit strange. </font>

Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

A lady shows up... offer her the Pengdamn bottle you vile cad!

Well thank the gawds that you didn't mention someone, anyone, posting about Sturmy's sexual orientation or there'd be nothing left for me to drink. Now where's that bottle? I'm thirsty. </font>

Of course it's strange, the whole thing stinks to high heaven and you know it.

Yeah, yeah, Heaven stinks, and we're high. I know that. You like to pretend I neither pay attention, nor remember whose underwear I've got on.

I bought a $10 river running hat. Ugly as sin, and makes me look like a complete pillock. Man, I am SO going to love this hat. A man without an ugly hat is...a woman.

But FINE ... he's a Serf of the CessPool STILL and YOU have rights of first refusal ... BUT I'LL HAVE MY EYE ON THIS ... the other is strangely awry this evening.

Joe

What the hell, Joe?! He's still a Serf? What the hell do I have to do here, give him tongue? How the hell do I move this process forward and get him to being a Squire? The fecking glaciers are going to return before we sort the bastard out.

I'm sure it's just the endless round of rum, beer, wine, stray illicit pharmaceuticals, strange green pyramids improperly stored but found in the pieces tray of a long forgotten board game talking, but I actually got through college with less pomp and idiocy than this.

WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE STURMY ONE OF US?!

And anyone who answers 'A girl' had better be ready to prove that they've actually ever even fecking kissed a girl.

I figure most of you new lot are living in your parent's basement and have practiced kissing with your family's spaniel.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh: