Seanachai, you knob, why'd you challenge Peng?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

He's nice enough, and certainly is not harmful to anything, but he is limited by his intelligence. Then again, we expect nothing more from an Aussie.

Though he may have the mental capacity of a six-year old, Sir 37mm is a Knight of the Pool, and you are but a serf. While I would never think of telling you to not insult him or some such nonsense, at least get your facts straight. Sir 37mm is from Merry Old England, not the land Down Under. I suppose this means he hasn't got an excuse, though. </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by juan_gigante:

...at least get your facts straight.

stoat, your latest entry is pushing it. Editing might be a good idea if you'd like to ever be promoted. </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

With Sir Sir 37mm he follows a set of four criteria:

Is it incomprehensible tripe?

Is it worth the space it's displayed on?

Will it excite Sturmsebber?

Will it make his parents weep in shame?

If the answers are yes, no, HELL YES, and yes he posts it.

I follow criteria?!

I once knew a fellow called stoat,

He really was a prick,

I know this doesn’t strictly rhyme,

But I don’t give a ****.

You see?

That cannot possibly excite Sturmsebber… though it probably qualifies for the other criteria.

</font>

Originally posted by stoat:

Won't excite Sturmsebber? You did mention a "prick."

Oh yeah... perhaps I do follow a set of criteria.

Good work stoat, now make yourself useful to an old Knight & give my boots a roight good polish... I think I've got some more lessons to teach Sturmy

... Oh look I did it again

[ June 23, 2006, 09:16 AM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

I will not respond to anyone who does not bold my gawd awful name…

I am sure you have noticed that I usually do Bold your name. However when you and Jaun do not show the same courtesy in return, even after I overlook your poor training as Nights of The Sacred Cess I then become bored with it. Your training and his certainly was lacking, kids and the English these days eh..I blame Boo .

Edit to add: If it wasn’t for Tony none would even be talking to the English these days.

[ June 23, 2006, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

I will not respond to anyone who does not bold my gawd awful name…

I am sure you have noticed that I usually do Bold your name. However when you and Jaun do not show the same courtesy in return, even after I overlook your poor training as Nights of The Sacred Cess I then become bored with it. Your training and his certainly was lacking, kids and the English these days eh..I blame Boo .

Edit to add: If it wasn’t for Tony none would even be talking to the English these days. </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Now, now Nidan1, Stoat's is 37'es. It's too late for you, get over it and get on with your life.

God forbid....I am still in recovery from YOUR days as my Squire. Believe it, that experience was quite enough for me.

You are merely ‘recognized’ by the Pool & as such should be grateful when I choose to spell your name correctly rather than calling you A butt or sumfink

As usual Sir 37mm you are in ignorance of the courtesies of The Pool . Of course Jaun or I could dig up the relevant posts to correct your ignorance. I still blame Boo .

Originally posted by Abbott:

As usual Sir 37mm you are in ignorance of the courtesies of The Pool . Of course Jaun or I could dig up the relevant posts to correct your ignorance. I still blame Boo .

I dare you, I double dog dare you, to find an OFFICIAL post stating that it is convention to bold the names of every 'jumped up waffler' who staggers into the Pool!