Peng Challenges Joe Shaw to Present the Next Podcast!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear fracking Peng on a pogo!

Scew all "the nasty gays on the bloody TV" (calm down Emrys)!

Why don’t you lot stop gossiping about nothing & send me some bleedin turns you damned, nappy-wearing sock collectors!

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Dear fracking Peng on a pogo!

Scew all "the nasty gays on the bloody TV" (calm down Emrys)!

Why don’t you lot stop gossiping about nothing & send me some bleedin turns you damned, nappy-wearing sock collectors!

Because you wouldn't like what's about to happen to your panzers, that's why. I'm just shielding you from the evil in this world.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Prime time television depicts females as the logical, problem solving gender, who step in at the last minute to fix whatever situation the male has screwed up in his completely expected, witless, blunt instrument style of incompetence.

That's nothing new. Ever watch Ozzie & Harriet?

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Prime time television depicts females as the logical, problem solving gender, who step in at the last minute to fix whatever situation the male has screwed up in his completely expected, witless, blunt instrument style of incompetence.

That's nothing new. Ever watch Ozzie & Harriet?

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Pffft! Did I watch it? I'll have you know that in my Jr. year of high school, I wrote a poem titled Ozzie & Harriet Mandius that got monster laughs in English class.

Look upon the Ohio Educational System, ye mighty, and despair...

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Four gay guys walk into a gay bar and they find a problem. There's only one stool left.

One guy says "Lets flip for it"

But another says "No, Lets flip it over!

(Sounds of crickets... A nervous cough is heard from somewhere in the audience. His shoes, rapidly filling with flop sweat, and knowing that the overripe tomatos were mere seconds away, Nidan dove off stage, vowing to work on his act and someday... yes, someday fulfilling his dream of being the next Carrot Top!

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

LOOK IT'S ME !

*waves franticly*

Well woo-tee-bloody-doo

I was wondering when you’d dare show yourself around these parts… it’s a good job you’ve returned when I'm in one of me famous happy-go-lucky moods.

OTHERWISE lad, you’d now be getting the BOOTing of your bleedin’ life!

Now, instead, why don't you make me a happy Knight & continue in your quest to belittle Juan_gigante the former-squire of the ever-absent v42below and also the favoured of the just-a-carrot (aka Juan’s a brownnosing little twerp)?

Oh & I suppose there’s the small matter of a slightly late turn

Rumsfeld is reporting to the President and the

Cabinet. He says, "Three Brazilian soldiers were

killed today in Iraq." The President says, "Oh, my

God!" as he buries his head in his hands. The entire Cabinet is stunned. Usually George Bush shows no reaction whatsoever to these reports.

Just then, Bush looks up and says, "How many is a brazilian??"

;):D:D