The Peng Challenge Thread: Still 100% Advertising Free!

Originally posted by The Mummer's Arse:

'Graphics Animation Inserts' are the last resort of people for whom the alternative, when trying to introduce themselves, is to pull out their genitals and attempt to perform a puppet show version of 'Macbeth'.

:mad:

A cracking response from spunky, but anyone worth the spit they're made of knows HMS Pinafore is the genetalia pièce de jour.

:mad:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

J Ruddy, how did you manage to misspell Peng in the animation but get it right in the file name?

You know, wafflers are just people who can't manage to make a good crêpe.

The last time I uttered the name you mentioned, he whom I will not mention showed up in a flowing white gown with an empty bottle of 1948 Mouton Rothschild in his hands.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

For the rest of you, it's not like my Email address isn't in my fecking profile...

So? You never reply, you useless sack of dingo dung. Over a week ago I sent you one attempting to open a discussion of Strange Company, which would have been interesting in any event, but fortuitously would have been exactly appropriate to your mental state—if we dare call it that—of the moment. But do you gratefully receive this gesture of beneficence from the hand of the Infinite? Noooooo, Mr. Seanachai Bard is too important, has too many things to attend to, to show a simple common courtesy of even replying, "Huh? Whatsis?" Shame, Seanachai. Shame.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

For I, too have felt the icy chill of ignore emanating from my in-tray after a nice, cheery email to Seanachai goes unanswered.

One who expects and does not give is merely an..... expecter.

Or sumfink.

You have bigger issues than worrying about whether or not Seanachai replies to his emails or not. Besides, it takes a while for a gnome to get his stubby little fingers limber enough to type with a keyboard. They just aren't that flexible. Do your research on gnome anatomy and you'll quickly find this and other facts out.

Send me my next turn. I can hardly wait to see what you won't order your "troops" to do next.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

I want to know why we let parents come to their children's sporting events. Ditto coaches. Maybe an IQ minimum to keep the hillbillies and inbreeders out would work.

Did this have a point or was it just the random firing of a couple of neurons? </font>

Welcome back, NG! Now that you're safely out of the combat zone, don't do something stupid like... oh hell... with you the list is endless.

And it looks like we have all sorts of creepy refugees from the <font size=-2>goddam</font size=-2> thread wandering in here like rats deserting a sinking ship. (Or was that a stinking ship?)

More news than a stick can be shookened at or at which a stick can be shook or somfink.

I am in, of all places, CANADA. BUT I will tell you this. It ain't really Canada. It's a hunk of Merka that's just on the wrong damn side of some fairly large and spectacular falling water. The strip is like any****ingwhere USA with goddam APPLE****INGBEES and TGI****INGCAN'TTAKEIT, and OUT****INGMYCOUSINBACK STEAKHOUSE, and of course Hooters. It is sickmaking what we have done to our brothers from the north. We have invested and infested with our so-called melting pot "culture" which is really more like slumgullian stew - but without the charm or authenticity... oh bugger. I'm on vacation, I'm not supposed to rant.

So before we came here we camped for two days in Letchworth State Park, NY and rafted on the Genesee river. It was kinda low, so the rapids were not so rapid, but for a gaggle of tweenie girls with the upper body strength of wet noodles in a raft captained by a fat old man they were plenty rapid. A grand time was had by all. Many hotdogs were roasted over smoldering pine logs and we ate s'mores till we were ready to barf. Madeline demonstrated arachnaphobic behavior in its purest form until admonished that she actually isn't afraid of daddy long legs and to shut up and go to sleep before I bludgeoned her with a wet sneaker.

The falls on the Genesee are pretty spectacular... until you drive the two hours to get to Niagara. Holy CRAP. The one bit where you can lean over the River and it's about 12 feet down and the falls are about 20 feet beyond that... well only the most primal survival instinct prevented me from taking a leap, much to your dismay I am sure. Something about fast moving rivers. I want to be IN them.

So we go home Friday, and soccer season starts Saturday. I am coaching the twins' team again this year. Mebbe we do better than the 6-6 season last year. It started off so well. First practice was last Thursday and my 'assistant' coach - the one mom who said, "er, well, I'll watch em next week if yer gonna be away, sure" is taking over tomorrow. It IS vacation month though so plenty of other teams are in the same boat. Missing players, missing coaches... sheesh... why can't they wait until bloody school starts to start the bloody season?

Welcome home Cav. A hearty goddam welcome HOME Bubba! I am glad that you are back.

Originally posted by Speedy:

If I was you CavScout I'd be a bit worried about exactly what necessary bits Mace was happy to see.

Oi stop changing my words!!!

PS I didn't mean his brain. He could have lost that in Iraq and no one would have noticed. *snicker*

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Well, I am back in the US, got released from Ft. McCoy yesterday after Demobilization, spent the entire day catching up with the family.

Hmm, remind me to write the commander of Fort McCoy and complain.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Well, I am back in the US, got released from Ft. McCoy yesterday after Demobilization, spent the entire day catching up with the family.

Hmm, remind me to write the commander of Fort McCoy and complain. </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

I'm on vacation, I'm not supposed to rant.

Won't that throw you into an identity crisis?

The one bit where you can lean over the River and it's about 12 feet down and the falls are about 20 feet beyond that... well only the most primal survival instinct prevented me from taking a leap, much to your dismay I am sure. Something about fast moving rivers. I want to be IN them.
I don't think it's healthy for you to resist these natural impulses. Aside from pollution considerations, I too think you really belong in that river.

Michael

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Hmm, remind me to write the commander of Fort McCoy and complain. </font>