The Peng Challenge Thread: Still 100% Advertising Free!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Emrys, the most philosophical of the Horsemen, I never got that email about...whatever it was. Resend.

Yeah, okay. But before I do, maybe you better check to make sure that you didn't confuse me with some useless bugger like 37mm and in one of your drunken stupors put me on your blocked list.

Michael

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

:mad:

On opnening night last night my better half complained that the mere thought of my performing William 'the Sodomizer' Shakespear with my Tom, Dick and Harry (stage names) left a bad taste in her mouth.

So a quick costume change and a rousing chorus of <font color=blue> When the balls whistle free o'er the bright blue sea we stand to our guns all day. When at anchor we ride at the Portsmouth tide we've plenty of time for play!</font> set things in order.

Everything went off great, The ole ball & chain decided on the choreography and she really helped pull it off.

Though at curtain fall, The Captain refused to bow. What can I say, the little fella's got spunk.

Will someone please take this cancerous wart out and shoot him?

Michael

Originally posted by Stuka:

For I, too have felt the icy chill of ignore emanating from my in-tray after a nice, cheery email to Seanachai goes unanswered.

Really?

Huh...

I find that a bit odd because Seanachai always returns my E-mails.

Even if my initial note is merely a "Hey, how you doin'?", he always responds with, at the very least, several pages of type.

Whenever I'm online and he sees that I'm on, he'll Instant Message me right away. Truth be told, I've recently had to block him because... well... I have to get SOME things done.

He also calls me. Oh sure, many times when I pick up I just hear his breathing, but I know it's him because I've got Star 69. To save him the long distance bills, we now have an unlisted number.

He's also begun to send me... packages. Oh, nothing that I've had to call the bomb squad about, but I do dunk them in water prior to opening, because... well, hell, it's Seanachai after all.

Invariably, they're full of things that he's found on his travels that he thinks I might enjoy. Interesting pieces of glass, some bottle tops, a piece of string, a button... a lock of his hair.

Coincidentally, did I mention we're in the process of moving and not leaving a forwarding address?

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Will someone please take this cancerous wart out and shoot him?

Not a chance, Michelle...

You xizzpoolers couldn't hit the broad side of Roseanne Barr with TNT or Molten Lead if your lunch depended on it!!!

<Font size = 6 color = red>Bwa ha ha ha</Font>

I step out for a mere moment ... well, in geologic terms, and THIS is what I find upon my return?

Well, not NG Cavscout, I mean I DID find him here on my return, but that's a GOOD thing in the sense of not being totally BAD.

But to see this prancing dolt Slow Study wandering about spewing his Gawdawful thread nonsense hither and yon ... actually spreading it YON wouldn't be so bad, that's the direction Sir Sir 37mm was last seen ... well it's not to be borne lads, it's just not.

Remember what I've said about the Gawdawful thread ... a group that will take anybody is full of nobodies ... further proof, as if any were needed, that your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread has been RIGHT ALL ALONG. If we lower our standards then the lowly will BE the standard. One stikkypixie can viewed as leavening the dough, providing a bitter adjunct to the brew as it were, but a whole THREAD of his like ... one shudders.

We must be ever vigilant lads. But be of good cheer, for Your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread STANDS FOR THE CESSPOOL.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I step out for a mere moment ... but that's a GOOD thing in the sense of not being totally BAD.

further proof that your Justicar has been lower then the lowly.

Sheesh. For once I gotta agree with O.F.J.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Stuka, hope things are going well for you. Still in Qatar? I still have that pin for your better half, I will try and get it sent off soon.

Yeah, still in the desert, might even be signing another 12 month contract if the money is right.

You found the pin? Cool, send it on.

Now run along and mow your lawn or whatever you civilians do for entertainment...

Originally posted by rleete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I step out for a mere moment ... but that's a GOOD thing in the sense of not being totally BAD.

further proof that your Justicar has been lower then the lowly.

Sheesh. For once I gotta agree with O.F.J. </font>

...your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread has been RIGHT...

But, Joe, and I am striving for patience here, if you only turn to the right, you will only be going in circles. You will also screw yourself into the ground. Which in your case might explain a number of things.

If we lower our standards then the lowly will BE the standard.
Isn't that how in fact you became Justicar?

Your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread STANDS FOR...
Halitosis, trenchfoot, and crotchrot. Yes, we know, Joe. No need to keep announcing the fact. Oh, that's right, you also stand for senile dementia. Oh well...

Michael

Michael, almost I weaken, almost I yield to the temptation to show you the foole we all know you to be.

But that, of course, we know to be your goal. We know that you yearn, above all else, for that which will (in your eyes) validate your existence and pluck you from the obscurity you so richly deserve.

Yes Michael we see, we see the desperate hunger in you for that which will, you hope, make you whole again. That which will snatch away the goblet with only the dregs of defeat in it and that which will chase the demons of despair from your mind.

But Michael I still have the podcast with BFC to publish ... how can I undertake another interview with that yet uncompleted?

Joe

Regrettably dalem's Sten and OGSF's Maggie the wee spaniel have both left us, but perhaps V42below has a pet King Brown snake with whom you can trade barbs.

I have an old black lab that could destroy rleete in a battle of wits, and is probably better housebroken.

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Why do that?.....we can get more mileage out of the fact that he obviously irks you.

You mean he doesn't irk you? My, you have odd tastes... You aren't Swedish by any chance, are you?

Michael </font>