The Nibelungen Peng Challenge Ring Saga Thread...I Know, Let's Do a Show!

When I speak to you all, you all, for a moment, go still, like a soul wondering where it should be.

After that, of course, you clamor and shatter bottles and piss yourselves like a gang of drunken crackers.

But for that one brief moment, when you wonder what I have to say, and contemplate it, you see yourselves...differently.

You wonder if I see you as you see yourselves. And you hope that I see you better than you are.

But I see you as my little lads and lasses. I will not forsake a one of you.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may not be stupid but I will own up to being lazy....which may look like stupidity to the unknowing oberver.

Now I've been at work for almost 4 hours now...I've made some posts, checked personal email, taken care of some ebay stuff and checked on some dirtbike part purchases from the states and updated my facebook profile whilst checking the news from back home.

Beat that Mace!, not a skerrick of work!

muahahahaaaa!!!!!

and if you ever find yourself taking anything up the arse on my behalf Seanachai, I can only pray that you find both the nice officer's hands on your shoulders while he conducts the probe...

I'll probably owe you a beer after such an episode of course, but only after you shower...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

I post alot because I now have a job with a good interweb connection and an office where I may post and surf more or less to my hearts desire.

and I ain't married either me bucky-o, once bitten and all that....

Sigh.

You're a goddamn idjit, Stuka. I like you, lad. Won't leave you out there, hanging. If I could come up with someone as stupid as you are...

Well, I'd be looking in a mirror, eh? But I wouldn't be half so handsome. Nor half as convinced of it.

So, Stuka. You get to be the handsome one. I get to be the smart one.

Go with it. You're not completely stupid. But, if taken in the right light, with the sun shining just so, and the police closing in, you could be quite captivating.

Hopefully long enough to dodge a full body cavity search, you annoying Aussie c*cks*cker.

I've always liked you, Stuka. But I have to ask myself this:

Do you like him enough to risk a popsicle stick up the arse for him?

Hell, Stuka! I'm not after saying I'd take the stick up the arse for you, but I'm willing to say that you are the dumbest, weirdest, drunkest Aussie I'd have to even contemplate bending over and spreading them for.... </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I feel good, because I've got almost a $100 worth of single malt in my trunk.

Wow. That's like what... 20 bottles of Old Underwear?

Not bad. And if you get tired of drinking it (Like when they start snow boarding in hell), you can use it to remove tree sap from your car.

Along with most of the paint. </font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

Time for guess the quote.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the darkness at Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die.

</font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

and I ain't married either me bucky-o, once bitten and all that....

Eh? What's happened to Lady Stuka then? She wise up and run off with the paper boy while you were off pushing your motor through the Alpine snows or something?

Well, buck up lad, it's not so bad. You can always fall back on making the pages of Playboy stick together.

Michael

But for that one brief moment, when you wonder what I have to say, and contemplate it, you see yourselves...differently.

You wonder if I see you as you see yourselves. And you hope that I see you better than you are.

But I see you as my little lads and lasses.

You suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Michael

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the darkness at Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die.

</font>

You're not being clever, you know, when you mock my liquor purchases. We all know that I would gleefully distill and drink alcohol from the bloodstream of someone like Leeo in a moment, and especially if I thought he'd been drinking anything good. Not to mention turning the unused fluids into a marinade for steak or pork.

The uric acid crystals will make that the sweetest long-pork you've ever seen, Sweet-Gnomey-Cheeks.

Then again, just freeze dry the dregs and snort some purines up your poofter.

However, quality is quite sporadic, ranging from yer malt lickers to yer expensive to-kill-yas (though more likely mid range, and of course pure rubbing alcohol for the SSNs).

So, Mr. Paddle Me Gnomish, I think were you to imbibe of my essential fluids, you'd find an aggravated, painful and swollen digit with which to vex away your snowbound hours.

However, I'd gladly buy you some licker were you to knock on my door, and then there's very few people who wander through the local forest often enough to notice a little fressshhh terned earth, if-ya-know-what-I-mean (and I ain't talkin' averages).

So, good naught to you, Sweet Prints, and may the day come that finds us together beneath the story tree, cursing an empty bottle and the swollen red pain crystals that make us laugh instead of cry.

But on the other hand, I couldn't really be bothered.

Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I can only assume that the great Middle East intrernet slowdown is also affecting the rest of you ignorant slobs.

The silence has been quite refreshing.

MIDDLE EAST CABLE UPDATE: Please note that in addition to the SEA-ME-WE 4 cable cut, the FLAG Falcon cable experienced a cut on Friday February 1. As a result, you may experience congestion to the following destinations:

Egypt

Jordan

India-only small areas impacted

Saudi Arabia

United Arab Emirates

Bahrain

Oman

Qatar

Kuwait

How vulnerable our communications really are. The great "Global Seamless Network" that all the major carriers advertise is just a myth.

Be afraid....be very afraid.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font>

Originally posted by Leeo:

So, Mr. Paddle Me Gnomish, I think were you to imbibe of my essential fluids, you'd find an aggravated, painful and swollen digit with which to vex away your snowbound hours.

Ah, the sweet elixir that predates gout...

However, I'd gladly buy you some licker were you to knock on my door, and then there's very few people who wander through the local forest often enough to notice a little fressshhh terned earth, if-ya-know-what-I-mean (and I ain't talkin' averages).

Bah! You're either threatening me, or you're inviting me. Or both. I will always undertake an Invitation, while ignoring a threat. But I think that, should I ever have the money, time, and wherewhithal to show up in the fecking Oregon hinterlands, I could depend on someone, possibly you, to provide me with a drink.

If afterwards you murdered me and buried me in some favoured strand of cedar, or whatever you goofballs do there in the Pacific Northwest, well...I've had a damn good run.

And I'd come back, and be-devil you. Count on it.

So, good naught to you, Sweet Prints, and may the day come that finds us together beneath the story tree, cursing an empty bottle and the swollen red pain crystals that make us laugh instead of cry.

But on the other hand, I couldn't really be bothered.

Can't you? I think you can. I curse the fact that I didn't meet this whole, weird community of idjits 20 years ago. I'd have been at each and every one of your doors.

Now? I'm old, I'm weak. I don't know where my next paycheck is coming from.

I don't have Health Insurance. I have nothing approaching a Pension. My Old Man never taught me thing fecking one about money, even though he made, and lost, a ton of it. As far as I know, you get some money, you spend it to stay alive. I look through my mail every 8-12 weeks. I pay anything that says 'disconnect' on it.

Maybe I come to see you, Leeo. We'll sing some songs, look at the moon.

The moon is always beautiful, eh?

Eh, that won't work. I have to be here for my Small Friends. If I'm not here, who will teach them to paddle?

So, you know, I will look for a way to grub another dollar, paste on another smile of certainty.

Still, I dream of a time when I can just give it up, and travel across the country, inflicting myself on everyone who's ever spoken a cordial word to me.

Probably a time for a Story of Small Friends...