The Nibelungen Peng Challenge Ring Saga Thread...I Know, Let's Do a Show!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, Joe? Who was talking about rocks? Mace wasn't. As a matter of fact, you were the first one to mention them.

Are you in the habit of mumbling out loud and then saying, "Who said that???"

If it wasn't so funny, it would be sad.

Wait... no it wouldn't. It would still be funny.

Hey Mace said he wanted to see some gravelling ... I was trying to accomodate.

Joe

Dear Lady Bugged,

May not bad things happen a lot sometimes. May you unfind troublesomeness and strife in huge quantities. May most of your days fill you with a distinct lack of consternation, and some of your days not include that which you find to be ungood or otherwise filled with peevish and bilious buffoons. Oh. Nevermind. You like to hang out here. So, er. Hope at least today or your real birthday, whenever that is, isn't too godawful.

Have fun. Or something.

Originally posted by Stuka:

May all your cats be well fed......

Because you can saute them, then. If they're scrawny, you pretty much have to go with stewing.

You know, you can actually taste the difference between those that have been fed exclusively on dry food, as opposed to wet...

bah!

Cats don't make good eatin. Puppies do. Labrador pups. Just had this conversation - again - with Elvis this afternoon. He knows. It's traditional Super Sunday fare for me to smoke some lab pup legs on the bbq, and serve em up with a couple of different dipping sauces: I make a nice wasabi mayo, an aioli thingy, and a sesame and ginger mashup. Three very different tastes and styles but they all are a total rave with the smoked puppy legs. We've got a dog butcher up around here who raises the labs till they are about 6 weeks. Milk fed, no hormones, and soft as can be. No idea what he does with the rest of the carcass - we only use the back legs - they have the most meat on. Elvis collects the ears. Makes various crafty things out of them. Corn bags to heat in the microwave and put on sore muscles... yup. Lab pups - good eatin, and soft ears. Can't be beat.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

bah!

Cats don't make good eatin. Puppies do. Labrador pups. Just had this conversation - again - with Elvis this afternoon. He knows. It's traditional Super Sunday fare for me to smoke some lab pup legs on the bbq, and serve em up with a couple of different dipping sauces: I make a nice wasabi mayo, an aioli thingy, and a sesame and ginger mashup. Three very different tastes and styles but they all are a total rave with the smoked puppy legs. We've got a dog butcher up around here who raises the labs till they are about 6 weeks. Milk fed, no hormones, and soft as can be. No idea what he does with the rest of the carcass - we only use the back legs - they have the most meat on. Elvis collects the ears. Makes various crafty things out of them. Corn bags to heat in the microwave and put on sore muscles... yup. Lab pups - good eatin, and soft ears. Can't be beat.

Yassah, MrPeng! Lordy, lordy, rich white folk can eat any dam' ting dey like! Mmm, mmm. Dey wanna eat puppies, dey eat dem puppies!

Sorry. Normally I would refrain from such an obvious attempt to 'play the race card' against Peng, but this is an election year. Hillary's paying me almost a thousand dollars a month to muddy the waters by accusing the other Olde Ones of not being black enough, while Huckabee's paying me twice that to offend every voter who isn't a mush-headed cracker right-wing fundie idiot with my antics in an attempt to distract everyone from the fact that even White Supremacists think he's hitting too many dissonant notes.

Excuse me, but I have to go off and get another beer, before I light the incense candles (Musk - for Men!) in front of my shrine to G. Gordon Liddy.

Hey, Massah Peng! I got your flag pole right here, bubba!

I tell ya', lads, it takes it right out of a man to try and cover the political spectrum, these days.

Thank all the gods for my day job, in which I promote Scientology for Tom Cruise. The pay isn't so great, but I get to revile psychology, and people with an IQ over 75, and I get to see his 'audit' records.

He isn't 'just' gay. He's weird with it. I mean, when you delve into the details, he's not even really gay. If he was a household pet, cat or dog, I'd have him put down. And not quick, or painlessly.

But I got stupid, and the money was too good...

Awww, thanks for the birthday wishes, you guys.

It was a thoroughly enjoyable day. A good portion of the afternoon was spent visiting with friends, over coffee. The day turned into a great evening of visiting with yet more friends, drinking pina coladas, eating pizza and playing board games.

Yep, all in all, it was a great day.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

So, Bugged, seeing as how you're a January baby, how about a nice Almandine Garnet?

Garnet-054.jpg

How about a nice pic that we can actually see, huh?

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

The day turned into a great evening of visiting with yet more friends, drinking pina coladas, eating pizza and playing board games.

Umm...what board games? </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Dear Lady Bugged,

May not bad things happen a lot sometimes. May you unfind troublesomeness and strife in huge quantities. May most of your days fill you with a distinct lack of consternation, and some of your days not include that which you find to be ungood or otherwise filled with peevish and bilious buffoons. Oh. Nevermind. You like to hang out here. So, er. Hope at least today or your real birthday, whenever that is, isn't too godawful.

Have fun. Or something.

You may have noticed that Peng has commitment issues.

Michael

Yassah, MrPeng! Lordy, lordy, rich white folk can eat any dam' ting dey like! Mmm, mmm. Dey wanna eat puppies, dey eat dem puppies!

Sorry. Normally I would refrain from such an obvious attempt to 'play the race card' against Peng, but this is an election year. Hillary's paying me almost a thousand dollars a month to muddy the waters by accusing the other Olde Ones of not being black enough, while Huckabee's paying me twice that to offend every voter who isn't a mush-headed cracker right-wing fundie idiot with my antics in an attempt to distract everyone from the fact that even White Supremacists think he's hitting too many dissonant notes.

Excuse me, but I have to go off and get another beer, before I light the incense candles (Musk - for Men!) in front of my shrine to G. Gordon Liddy.

Hey, Massah Peng! I got your flag pole right here, bubba!

I tell ya', lads, it takes it right out of a man to try and cover the political spectrum, these days.

Thank all the gods for my day job, in which I promote Scientology for Tom Cruise. The pay isn't so great, but I get to revile psychology, and people with an IQ over 75, and I get to see his 'audit' records.

He isn't 'just' gay. He's weird with it. I mean, when you delve into the details, he's not even really gay. If he was a household pet, cat or dog, I'd have him put down. And not quick, or painlessly.

But I got stupid, and the money was too good...

I understand there's a 30% chance that electroshock treatments can cure that. The other 60% results in a total loss of motor skills. I say go for it. It'll be worth the risk just to watch you twitch convulsively.

Michael

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

...Sword of Rome, maybe?

Man, I wanna take Bugged on with her as the Greeks...

You wanna take everyone as the Greeks. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

The day turned into a great evening of visiting with yet more friends, drinking pina coladas, eating pizza and playing board games.

Umm...what board games? </font>

Umm...what board games?

Pictionary and the Horse Race Game.

...Sword of Rome, maybe?

Man, I wanna take Bugged on with her as the Greeks...

Never heard of that game. I have no clue what your post means and I'm afraid to ask.

Sometimes I laugh out loud when watching television commercials. There's this one that I saw today for the first time... It depicts women going about their everyday activities, dragging around bathroom scales that are chained and shackled to their ankles.

There's a woman who's driving down the street with the scale hanging out from the driver's door, banging along as it moves down the road.

There's a woman who is taking an exercise class, maneuvering around, attracting the attention of the instructor.

And so on.

Some commercials these days are so funny, they make me wonder just how people come up with the ideas they do.

[ January 25, 2008, 01:36 PM: Message edited by: Bugged ]