The Peng Challenge: Now, With Retsyn!

dalem

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I missed it ... Happy Birthday Peng and may all your ... uh ... bytes get bit ... or something.

Didn't I mention something the LAST time I was here about Bed Bugged Bollocks and his dialect posting? I'm quite sure I did.

ONLY OGSF MAY POST IN DIALECT!

Boo Radley, true and faithful member of the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread, I task you to pay PARTICULAR attention to this goof and make sure he STOPS that nonsense on pain of ... uh ... pain I guess.

Joe

p.s. I'm back ... I leave again Sunday ... this time to Lubbock and Midland, Texas ... I blame all of you lot for my abysmal karma in this regard.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I leave again Sunday ... this time to Lubbock and Midland, Texas ... I blame all of you lot for my abysmal karma in this regard.

I thought it was the restraining order.

Steve </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Didn't I mention something the LAST time I was here about Bed Bugged Bollocks and his dialect posting? I'm quite sure I did.

Boo Radley, true and faithful member of the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread, I task you to pay PARTICULAR attention to this goof and make sure he STOPS that nonsense on pain of ... uh ... pain I guess.

Joe

Yeah, but I think his entire persona is a sham. A sham and prevarication. A sham, prevarication and a ruse.

I think that old RND is here incognito. Or maybe incontinent, even.

As for me, I won't be around much this weekend to keep an eye on him as I will be... not here... much.

p.s. I'm back ... I leave again Sunday ... this time to Lubbock and Midland, Texas ... I blame all of you lot for my abysmal karma in this regard.

Lubbock.

Been there many times. A lovely town, especially at this time of ye…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sorry, just couldn't keep a straight face there.

Eh, it's no Amarillo…

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Joe

Yeah, but I think his entire persona is a sham. A sham and prevarication. A sham, prevarication and a ruse.

I think that old RND is here incognito. Or maybe incontinent, even.

As for me, I won't be around much this weekend to keep an eye on him as I will be... not here... much. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

Lubbock.

Been there many times. A lovely town, especially at this time of ye…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sorry, just couldn't keep a straight face there.

Eh, it's no Amarillo… </font>

How many of you are planning to dress up like Dale Earnhardt for Halloween this year and go to the Bass Pro Shops MBNA 500? A farly sticky track and lots of fast cars will make for some danged hot racing down in Hotlanta Georgia! It be sad, with the real “Intimidator” laid to rest, but those who dress like Dale Sr.on Halloween can still ask themselves W.W.J.D? What would Junior do?

Nor Midland ... oh wait ... I'm going there too aren't I.

AND I can't get a flight out Friday night so I have to fly home Saturday ... and then fly out again on Sunday. I don't think they're paying me enough.

Why not just stay the weekend then and enjoy the culture?

{…snicker, snicker, snort…ah god, I'm killing myself here…}

Originally posted by Red Necked Dollar:

How many of you are planning to dress up like Dale Earnhardt for Halloween this year and go to the Bass Pro Shops MBNA 500? A farly sticky track and lots of fast cars will make for some danged hot racing down in Hotlanta Georgia! It be sad, with the real “Intimidator” laid to rest, but those who dress like Dale Sr.on Halloween can still ask themselves W.W.J.D? What would Junior do?

Like most NASCAR people, I think Junior would do one of the livestock.

Now issue a Challenge to one of the Squires, or sod off.

Are there any squires left? I thought that you had chased them all off with your unnatural requests involving Crisco Oil and a toilet plunger. When I cast my eyes about, all I see is OGSF raising his kilt again, and a few SSN's, hardly a one of them worth throwing a handful of BB's into the bucket of lukewarm spit.

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Are there any squires left?

There are a few serf's around (a mostly disappointing crop though) but, for once, you are quite correct Naffscout about the current squire situation.

I've said many, many times that we Cesspoolers face demographic oblivion unless new blood can be found... which reminds me, I should really be working on my 'ultimate miracle' rather than posting here & 'enjoying' my empty inbox.

I see Peng claim's he was born!

Tis a load of nonsense I tell thee... Peng merely is & was & will be, nothing more, nothing less and anybody who claims otherwise don’t know jack (and that goes for Peng too).... heck I thought all of the Olde Ones fell from the sky eon's ago?

Still, I think it's roughly a year ago that I first claimed Messiahoodiness... spooky when you can be arsed to think about it!

[ October 21, 2005, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

Originally posted by Mace:

Ahh yes, Blister, the warped demented love child of the Kitty/Mace union.

I think we were drunk at the time of conception.

Umm then again I think we were drunk ALL the time.

Hey tho, I don't remember snow?! I thought when we created created it it was sans snow?

How are the flames going to spread with all that snow? Huh? HUH?!!!

You know some of those pathetic wafflers (I mean don’t they realise it’s just gotten kind of embarrassing now?) are claiming you/kitty have plagiarized one of their scenario’s?

I won’t put it past you… but kitty?

Originally posted by Lars:

I haven't seen any about. Which one's are the squires?

I dont think #8 would be doin livestock. No sirree not with all those pretty NASCAR girls fallin all over him. Shucks with a name like Dale Junior he doan even have to win to be famous. No, he wont do no livestock. I doan think he would ever say “Excuse me, I'll have a Heineken.” either.

[ October 21, 2005, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: Red Necked Dollar ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

I haven't seen any about. Which one's are the squires?

I dont think #8 would be doin livestock. No sirree not with all those pretty NASCAR girls fallin all over him. Shucks with a name like Dale Junior he doan even have to win to be famous. No, he wont do no livestock. I doan think he would ever say “Excuse me, I'll have a Heineken.” either. </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

heck I thought all of the Olde Ones fell from the sky eon's ago?

Berli was Cast Down into this place. Peng had it Thrust Upon him. And I Achieved it.

But you remain essentially correct. Within the purview of you insects, the Olde Ones are eternal, extending both forwards and backwards into time like some sort of weird, mythological personification of String Theory.

This is so consistent with his whole "Someone else who's drunk too much Budweiser come piss on my head 'cause I need to focus" persona that I think we should let the goddamn annoying redneck piece o' ****e in.

Joe, I know that currently you're shouting and posturing, flailing after his (admittedly fairly uneven) use of 'dialect', but let's get a grip here.

He's not using 'dialect', he's talking like a dumb-ass. 'American Redneck' isn't a true dialect, it's a birth defect.

So let the annoying, redneck bastard carry on.

And someone take the feckstick to serf. Perhaps one of the recent Knights...someone who needs to work off the burden of my displeasure...someone like...

Oh, but of course. 37mm? Are you busy, lad? Of course you're not. You're barely sentient. How could you be busy?

Take the Red Neck creature as a Serf. I'd look upon it as a particular...

Well, hell, I wouldn't look on it as anything. Just do it.

After all, this isn't a Dictatorship. It's a Meritocracy. Which means that you'd just best get on with doing what you're told, eh?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Red Necked Dollar:

This is so consistent with his whole "Someone else who's drunk too much Budweiser come piss on my head 'cause I need to focus" persona that I think we should let the goddamn annoying redneck piece o' ****e in.

Joe, I know that currently you're shouting and posturing, flailing after his (admittedly fairly uneven) use of 'dialect', but let's get a grip here.

He's not using 'dialect', he's talking like a dumb-ass. 'American Redneck' isn't a true dialect, it's a birth defect.

So let the annoying, redneck bastard carry on.

And someone take the feckstick to serf. Perhaps one of the recent Knights...someone who needs to work off the burden of my displeasure...someone like...

Oh, but of course. 37mm? Are you busy, lad? Of course you're not. You're barely sentient. How could you be busy?

Take the Red Neck creature as a Serf. I'd look upon it as a particular...

Well, hell, I wouldn't look on it as anything. Just do it.

After all, this isn't a Dictatorship. It's a Meritocracy. Which means that you'd just best get on with doing what you're told, eh? </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

I won’t put it past you… but kitty?

So....

Are you telling us you will side with a Waffle, and doubt that Kitty and my scenario is superior product to anything the waffles create hmmm?

*glares*

Be wary what you say here, otherwise it may be the Stenographers for you!!!!

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:(snipped but not tossed)

LAD ... NO MORE DIALECT ... don't make me go medieval on you ... you're violating one of the prime rules of the CessPool and as the Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread and the person responsible for upholding the traditions and sacred policies of the Mutha Beautiful Thread I warn you that you are in violation and you must cease and desist immediately OR FACE MY WRATH ... at least until Sunday when I have to leave again for a week.

Try not our patience lad, nor our patients for that matter ...unless I miss my guess you don't have a legal license and we can't upset MrSpkr who does ... have a legal license that is ... and the ability to try our patients ... if we had any.

Joe

All right Mr. Joe Your Honor Sir. I've ead my fun. I will do my best to cease...before you and Mr. Hortlund (who also does have a legal license, although not a real life Texas Go Longhorns license) that is let the cat out of the bag.

I leave you with a photo of the two all American pastime, yes the two that will make Lars and Dalem blush and shed a tear for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Where else but Hicksville USA would you find one store which caters not only to both passtimes but sells Live Bait as well?

life_libery_happiness.JPG

I couldn’t leave out Da Bears up front.

Da_Bears.JPG

No one could match the infamous OGSF no one with any sense anyway. I will try and contain myself, when did you say you were leaving again?

You know lad, you must KNOW by now that your judgement in such matters is not just flawed but indeed FATALLY flawed. Name one instance Seanachai, just ONE, where your insistence upon a particular candidate was proven right against MY judgement.

Okay, here's the 'quick and dirty' version. I wrote this absolutely goddamn beautiful godddamn reply to you, Joe, but I'm currently on a friend's computer (more on that, anon), and their computer is a GODDAMN FECKING WINDOWS BOX PIECE O' ****E, and after typing a reply for about 10 minutes, the entire GODDAMN FEKCING PIECE O' ****E WINDOWS BOX PIECE O' ****E simply shut down, lost everything I'd typed, for no apparent or discernable reason at all.

It did give me a wonderful 'dialog error message' window that said, basically, 'This Operating System Is As Fragile and Precious As a 12 Year Old Virgin That Bill Gates Has Just Sodomized In An Abandoned Well House Behind the Family Homestead of People Who Never Wanted To Own a Computer'.

Man, every time I deal with Windows, even XP, for more than 45 minutes, I'm left gasping over the fact that Mac OS X doesn't require that I kill and digest the yet to be born fetuses of women enslaved to the Republican National Convention organizers.