If A Peng Falls in the Forest and None Hear Him, is He Still Challenged?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

My birthday gift to you is that I will continue to pound you silly in our little pas-de-deux.

So all those guys I see advancing to the rear while I mercilessly machinegun them and the flags keep changing to my glorious hammer and sickle is a pounding is it?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Seanachai ...you drunken lout of a son of a gun...does Small Emma ever grow up?, I think you said she was four years old two years ago.

Oh, deary, deary me. Two years ago I said she was two. She will be four years old on July 31st.

Because I hate you, by which I also mean that I respect you, I'll give you a choice:

Do you want me to characterize your remark as the result of stupidity, dementia, or chemical abuse?

Your choice. Go crazy, eh? You deserve it. </font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

My birthday gift to you is that I will continue to pound you silly in our little pas-de-deux.

So all those guys I see advancing to the rear while I mercilessly machinegun them and the flags keep changing to my glorious hammer and sickle is a pounding is it? </font>

I am actually running FIVE (5) different CM PBEM games nowadays. House Persiflage hasn't had that many going in a long time.

MrSpkr: Amidst the shell-pocked moderate hills and moderate tree cover, my brilliant advance toward the flags has him stunned into abject paralysis. I believe he has already run most of his force off of his map edge.

Thusly does he writhe in the grip of my superior play.

Bluesman: After my brilliantly-executed attack on his strongly-held crossroads, I have declared our snowy map a new addition to the Fatherland, and a QB will be on its way to him soon for a chance for him to regain his speed-bagged manhood.

Thusly did he writhe in the grip of my superior play.

Boo: After first offering me a chance to advance the entire 21st Panzer Division across a breezy and sandy pool table, he has administered self-correction and whistled us up a nice and tidy, albeit dreary, dawn patrol.

Amidst the wet and the wind, he doth writhe in the grip of my superior play.

Marstov: His Swasticular attempts to throw my stalwart and tea-soaked Englishmen out of his remote Italian homeland will meet with nothing but embarrassing failure, just ask his lead halftrack driver. He also must be very proud of his 50mm mortars, else why keep giving me shells to examine?

As usual, he writhes in the grip of my superior play.

Seanachai: I am certain his patented levels of inebriatednessosity will be absorbed via his keyboard into the pixellated crennelations of his poor electrotruppen, and my forces of Good and Justice will simply be able to turn their passed-out foes onto their backs and wait for them to choke on their own vomit.

That is how a perverted Gnome writhes in the grip of my superior play.

I see it's up to your tireless, dedicated and beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread to keep the Sacred M.B.T. from falling off the first page.

And this post has the ancillary benefit, and not a small one, of keeping one of dalem's posts from being the last post.

MrSpkr you know DAMNED GOOD AND WELL what I require of you in the way of a photo and I want it NOW! A full color, front facing headshot ... failing that a head shot of you with a .357 magnum would be acceptable.

Joe

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

please characterize my remark as the result of stupidity, dementia and chemical abuse...

Some requests are so easy to fulfill. </font>

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Stuka, happy birthday you tosser. Poor you, stuck in Islamaland with your lovely lady. She of the great taste in food. Enjoy the sand and heat.

Stuka's having a birthday?

I've got just the present for him ...

frame0069.jpg

ta-pocketa-pocketa-pocketa-pocketa-pocketa

Joe

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

frame0069.jpg

Shooting down one of your own again, Joe?

IIRC that's how you operated in your days with the CessPatrol

btw Happy Birthday Stukes! </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Joe I can't help but notice that your stable of podcasts does NOT contain the Ultimate in Podcastiliciousness; Seanachai and I in the same evening.

True podcastilanimousness hath never been achieved before or since.

Quite true dalem and for that I must beg forgiveness.

Quite frankly the apparent consensus of opinion was that the podcasts had lost whatever appeal they once had and no one really seemed to give a damn if we did any more. That being the case I decided not to take the time, and it does take some time, to do more.

The exception to that was the interview with rune on the occassion of the Chicago preview.

Nonetheless, I certainly should have completed your podcast.

Perhaps I still will ...

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

frame0069.jpg

Joe

It's interesting that your machine guns make the EXACT same sounds that Danny Kaye made when he was fantasizing in "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty"

Care to explain, Joe? </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

frame0069.jpg

Joe

It's interesting that your machine guns make the EXACT same sounds that Danny Kaye made when he was fantasizing in "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty"

Care to explain, Joe? </font>

You're just diggning yourself in deeper lad, best stop digging.

e.g. The problem with the Danny Kaye reference wasn't with the spelling but rather with the reference itself. You SHOULD have referenced Thurber since Danny Kaye is just an actor mouthing the words written by a better man.

i.e. AGAIN you missed the essential portion of my post. The reference to my arm being in a sling was ANOTHER reference to the story itself, but I can't expect you to understand.

Perhaps you could ask the Lady Rose to read the story to you tonight in place of your usual story, "Mike the Bulldozer".

Joe