If A Peng Falls in the Forest and None Hear Him, is He Still Challenged?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Hell, I doubt even the Wafflers would take that Bunyan into their ranks on so little merit.

Bah. We of Wafflers Thread for Imaginary Finns are liberated by the simple fact that we failed to install a gate. On the other hand, that's how Goodale escaped and your boy just doesn't seem to have enough GRRAAGAGAGARAFARARAGGH spouting enthusiasm to replace him.

So you keep him, and we will continue to look for suitable candidates. I thought unstabill might be up for the gig but apparently he got bored and wandered off in search of more headshot videos.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

My hands were tied.

What we need in this case, in my opinion, is another rule on the subject. Would you like to propose one?

Ah, our tireless Justicar, he stands for the Pool!

Here is a fine example of the beauty of the system. We have rules, and we have a Justicar and his low sloping forehead oaf of an assistant to enforce them. But there are times when the letter of the rule don't live up to the spirit of the rule. For times like these, there is The Will of the Olde Ones which, you will note, I am one and in my role as benevolent despot I have invoked. So you see, there was already a rule in place. Ta da, de-serfed, defrocked and deflowered... what's that Peng?... oh right. Scratch that last, we didn't cry havoc and let slip Bauhaus on this one... yet.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

My hands were tied.

What we need in this case, in my opinion, is another rule on the subject. Would you like to propose one?

Ah, our tireless Justicar, he stands for the Pool!

Here is a fine example of the beauty of the system. We have rules, and we have a Justicar and his low sloping forehead oaf of an assistant to enforce them. But there are times when the letter of the rule don't live up to the spirit of the rule. For times like these, there is The Will of the Olde Ones which, you will note, I am one and in my role as benevolent despot I have invoked. So you see, there was already a rule in place. Ta da, de-serfed, defrocked and deflowered... what's that Peng?... oh right. Scratch that last, we didn't cry havoc and let slip Bauhaus on this one... yet. </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

You're right. Let's stick with bundrip. Fecal incontinence should be good enough for anybody and wouldn't want to start any nasty rumors, now would we?

Would we?

I had a terrible case of the bundrips once. Messy, messy, messy!

I had a bunion-grip once. Not pleasant at all, not even in the slightest.

I tend to think bunion-grip is less than a carbuncle on the calcified joint of a goutily arthritic middle toe attached to Seanachai's left foot.

However, the round-a-bout association to the Bard might be a bit of a stretch. Much like bunion-grip's infinitesimal grasping towards a clue.

Originally posted by Leeo:

I had a bunion-grip once. Not pleasant at all, not even in the slightest.

I tend to think bunion-grip is less than a carbuncle on the calcified joint of a goutily arthritic middle toe attached to Seanachai's left foot.

However, the round-a-bout association to the Bard might be a bit of a stretch. Much like bunion-grip's infinitesimal grasping towards a clue.

Don't you owe me a turn, or somefink?

I know dalem and Seanachai do.

Steve

I most strenuously object to new bunnyboy-yipdog stick thingamabob being made anything other than chum for sharks. I read a couple of his posts. Dint make me laugh. Not one of em. Not even a quiet smile to myself. Nothing. So rune no serfer boy for you bucko. That's two Olde Ones agin it - Me and Berli- so it is now LAW by our Iron Whim.

Bunny-boy yip-dog is still a whole lotta nuthin and will stay that way until our whimsy dictates elsewise.

Got it?

Good.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

I most strenuously object to new bunnyboy-yipdog stick thingamabob being made anything other than chum for sharks. I read a couple of his posts. Dint make me laugh. Not one of em. Not even a quiet smile to myself. Nothing. So rune no serfer boy for you bucko. That's two Olde Ones agin it - Me and Berli- so it is now LAW by our Iron Whim.

Bunny-boy yip-dog is still a whole lotta nuthin and will stay that way until our whimsy dictates elsewise.

Got it?

Good.

And there you have it ... now in the future IF Bundrip shows more promise than that exhibited by a stalk of celery THEN rune may choose to propose him for Serf of the CessPool.

As IF ...

Joe

Originally posted by Stuka:

Why not? If Bungdrip can handle the pain, Bauhaus can handle the smell.

Simple enough. Bauhaus we reserve for those we truly dislike. Bungdrip has shown neither the talent for wit, nor the talent of the truly annoying. We wouldn't have noticed him at all if it weren't for Rune (truly annoying). We'd happily set Bauhaus on Rune... in fact...

Bauhaus! There's Rune! Sick 'im boy!

Like I am going to listen to Berli, peng and Joebob [Hmm, why does that sound like the three stooges...oh yeah, it is] anyway. Hey Mr Spkr, how would like like to start playing CMSF tomorrow? Just a nice cease and desist order will suffice.

I want a nice chew toy for NG Cavscout , and a chew toy he will have.

however, in the spirit of compromise, I'll allow bauhaus to have yipper of buns alone for a week. Will see if the lad has any backbone after that.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Like I am going to listen to Berli, peng and Joebob [Hmm, why does that sound like the three stooges...oh yeah, it is] anyway. Hey Mr Spkr, how would like like to start playing CMSF tomorrow? Just a nice cease and desist order will suffice.

I want a nice chew toy for NG Cavscout , and a chew toy he will have.

however, in the spirit of compromise, I'll allow bauhaus to have yipper of buns alone for a week. Will see if the lad has any backbone after that.

Rune

Hah! As if the legal machinations of some transplanted Okie lawyer will stop the WILL of the CessPool!

But allowing him access to CMSF early is a nice gesture ... he'll need the extra time if he's ever going to win a game.

Joe

Originally posted by rune:

Rune

Hoooooold on a sec! Don't I get a say in this matter? I'm not so sure I want to have my time alone with Bundrips. Remember? Messy, messy, messy!

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

Rune

Hoooooold on a sec! Don't I get a say in this matter? I'm not so sure I want to have my time alone with Bundrips. Remember? Messy, messy, messy! </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

Rune

Hoooooold on a sec! Don't I get a say in this matter? I'm not so sure I want to have my time alone with Bundrips. Remember? Messy, messy, messy! </font>

Originally posted by bauhaus:

Don't I get a say in this matter?

Why of course you do! You see, you told you to do something, and you are a senior knight. Rune is...

Not an Old One...

Not The Queen (A queen maybe, but let's not go there)...

Not the justicar...

Not even a Senior Knight...

If fact, not even a knight, squire or serf...

While not a noob, he still sucks scum like one. So, you may feel free to tell him to piss off.