Seanachai Challenges Peng Thread Procedures

Joe Shaw

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe, if you have an opportunity, check out a place by the river called Anderson's Cajun Restaurant, I believe. I was there almost two years ago and even in the midst of their remodeling, the food was excellent.

Golly, I don't know Boo ... (and how I wish THAT were true) ... I was really looking forward to a gourmet repast at Wendy's tonight ... their #1 combo is excellent this time of year.

Joe </font>

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I am angry and...dare I say it? Unhappy.

That's because you live in the Midwest. Not only that, the Upper Midwest. Depression and guilt come with the territory. It grows out of the earth like the grain.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

FISA? I wasn't appointed to that committee, if you will recall. I'm on the subcommittee looking into company time spent surfing for internet pron.

And boy, do I ever have my hands full with this job! </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

FISA? I wasn't appointed to that committee, if you will recall. I'm on the subcommittee looking into company time spent surfing for internet pron.

And boy, do I ever have my hands full with this job!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

And boy, do I ever have my hands full with this job!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! </font>

Old Woman! came through the surgery like a champ. She had the aortic valve replaced and the mitral repaired. Operation took about 4 hours and then she was a fair mess the rest of the day. We saw her in recovery which I do not recommend to anyone, and then again a few hours later when she at least had a wit or two about her but not, of course, the sense to just lie still, shut up and just let us say "Hi Ya look great! Get some sleep!" and leave. Oh, no. Not my mum. She has to go on about did you eat properly for lunch and where are you going for dinner and did you give my love to the girrrls and send herself into a hacking coughing fit and STILL tries to communicate whatever is on her mind. Maniac.

So this morning she had many wits about her and true to form when she hasn't been properly fed - she's on ice-chips now - was cranky as a she-devil on amphetamines and tequilla. She actually threw me and my brother out of the room, which was nice. "Love ya boys, get out. I need a nap."

Thanks for all the kind words and thoughts and stuff. Now I need a nap.

Before I forget, I just wanted to let you all know that OGSF is a hinder-shaving ferret fondler, who likes to hold an harmonica up against his ear, because he likes the sounds it makes coming from the stiff breeze blowing through his big fat empty head.

That's about it.

Oh, and for the remainder of our game together, I shall be referring to him as "Cunegonda", simply because it pleases me to do so.