Seanachai Challenges Peng Thread Procedures

Joe Shaw

I have to cast a vote to rfleet because he is trying to concede the whole squiring mess to Sean Grand Mama Steve . Besides Stoat (spelt but not bold face) or toad as he is known to the many is still wet behind the ears and Grand Mama Steve may be too much for the young laddie to endure on weekends. Unless of course on Saturdays Sean promises to plays alphabet fridge magnets with stoat for an hour or longer. In which case I still vote for rfleet just because he no longer wants stoat.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I am left despondent. I have watched the rest of my PBS program, and seen the Welsh defeated and whipped back into their mountains by the English. It is so sad.

I mean, I already knew the history, so there were no surprises, but to see a proud, independent Celtic people defeated by the English...well, it makes me weep.

Nothing left for the Welsh but to retire to massed men's choral groups singing 'Men of Harlech' and immersion in a particularly joyless form of Protestantism...

This one certainly seems to have a high opinoin of itself, what? Thinking it would be addressed directly? Shame on v42 for not applying the brick and boot to good effect.

Seanachai, while I do not live to hear your words, I do so enjoy vexing you. So, simply to have you stop in mid victory-capering (probably with underwear firmly atop your head) I formally withdraw my concession (hot dogs and peanuts, napkins extra) of Stoat.

We are men of action. Insults do not become us. How's about a Blood Hamster in CM:BO for the lad? I can't find the damn BB disc anywhere.

Abbott? I knew I should have shown up in that shotgun thread and told the bloody world that I am sick and tired of your macho posturing, your endless redneck 'pulled myself up by my own jockstrap' claptrap, your 'ooh, look at me, I'm a renegade biker-type that's gotten old' load of ****e!

DO YOU HEAR ME, ABBOTT?! HEY, ABBBBOOTTTTTT!

Actually, that's just my crusty, neo-liberal way of giving you a hug.

What I'm really upset about is the fact that you never liked Wash.

Oh, and the fact that you never sent me a letter, card or postcard filled with hate.

Miserable bugger.

Originally posted by rleete:

We are men of action. Insults do not become us. How's about a Blood Hamster in CM:BO for the lad? I can't find the damn BB disc anywhere.

Eh? Nothing becomes a man of action more than a good insult, you priss! But I will meet you on your own ground.

Er...you don't have CMAK? What the hell? Saving the money to send your son to a school where they'll teach him to understand his father was the political equivalent of a Neandertal?

No matter. I have all the disks here. Send me a setup. We will decide this like men. In the way that men do. Thrashing and shouting and cursing each other while playing a version of the game that has already been dismissed by time.

Choice of sides is yours. Meeting Engagement, please, none of that 'choosing to attack' in a game that unnaturally favoured the attacker. 1500 points or so, or a reputable scenario of about that size.

You have always been an honourable man, Roger. Daft as a brush, and politically as twisted as a corkscrew, but honourable.

I look forward to attempting to boot your useless arse all around the pitch while singing 'I've Been a Wild Rover'.

Oh, and do you know what annoys me most, right now? I could have been over at Dalem's eating his very fine spaghetti sauce and watching movies and carrying on, but I had to go have dinner with my family.

Except, when I drove all the way down there, no one was home. And when I called my sister to find out what the hell was going on, I was told: 'Oh, didn't anyone call you? Jenny (my sister) went into the hospital! They think she has pneumonia! So we're not doing dinner tonight, and Mom is there now.'

Christ on a crutch. Alright, I live north of the river. Alright, I live in the city. Alright, I'm the evil, black sheep of the family. But they could call, right?!

On the positive front, my youngest sister is fine. Pneumonia, but not a big deal.

I've spent all night being philosophical about it all. And if I'd gone to Dalem's, we'd simply be drunk by now, or something.

Did I mention that in some realities, I'm worshipped as something like a god?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

What I'm really upset about is the fact that you never liked Wash.

Out of a hundred people surveyed, most common answer... What did Wash bite? The BIG ONE!

I had to cheer because it left that fox of a wife of his single. Maybe you could take a bit of comfort in the fact that I would selflessly try and consul/(or console even) his grieving widow through some tough times. I spent a few years working as a bodyguard in similar circumstances. It almost killed me but (and I know you are glad) I pulled myself thru by my own jock itch err…jockstrap. And that is one of the experiences that helped make me the kind and understanding man that I am today. Also I could not send you hate filled post card, as I do not hate you. You remind me too much of Hawkeye Pierce. I didn't agree with the man (his character of course) but he was a talented and friendly soul. This does not mean I am changing my vote!

Edit: because I have been reading Livy.

[ February 19, 2006, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Originally posted by Abbott:

And that is one of the experiences that help make me the kind and understanding man that I am today.

That's a beautiful story, Abbott. I suddenly feel all brutal and heavy-handed for mocking you.

Also I could not send you hate filled post card, as I do not hate you.

What the hell does a man have to do to garner the hatred that is rightfully his? I swear, sometimes if makes me crazy.

You remind me too much of Hawkeye Pierce. I didn't agree with the man (his character of course) but he was a talented and friendly soul.

A testimonial, dear friends! A strange...very strange, testimonial as to my personal character and...

Dammit, Abbott, you're fecking weird.

I just picked up my emails, and gotten one from a college friend that her Dad has died. I've met him, several times. He was a very good sort.

It makes me think. I never married, and I'm not likely too. I have no children. I live in a filthy apartment surrounded by books and failed potential.

I live, quite literally, from hand to mouth.

I think that I have a very good life. I have marvelous friends. I know marvelous people. In a long life, I cannot count a single 'celebrity' as a friend. So I figure I'm doing okay.

If a life is defined by the tapestry of who knows you, I'm a happy man.

Sigh. Time for bed. Maybe tomorrow I will go stop by and see Small Emma. I'd like to leave a good memory, when I'm gone.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Oh, goody. A 'vote'. How many fecking lifetimes is this going to drag on through? Trying to get some sort of 'vote' out of this lot it like trying to teach choral music to lemmings.

What about an exchange of insults between myself and Roger? Let's set up a panel of judges, and have at it.

According to the Rules of a Cesspool Insult Exchange (which I have just now, in the finest tradition, made up), the impanelled judges should be one Australian, one Seniour Knight, A Lady, and a Squire. Any ties to be decided by Peng himself.

Ok, Me as the Aussie.

What about Bugged as the shiel... err lady?

Might as well throw her in the deep end. *shrug*

Oh and yes, I am open to bribery.

[ February 19, 2006, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Hey Emrys i think I found a gal that lives up in Wash. for you...

Wait one...

I got a pic around here someplace...

Oh, here it is...

gma.JPG

You laugh, but when I first moved into this place, there was an elderly lady here who was regularly visited by a covey of four or five similarly aged ladies on motorbikes. Nothing as "progressive" as the machine in your pic, you understand. These were just a bit more than mopeds, but when after an hour or so they'd all go snarling out of here sounding like a nest of gigantic Japanese hornets, it was something to behold!

:rolleyes: :eek: :D

Michael

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Oh ... I'm in Del Rio, Texas ...

So whaddaya want, a kiss and a hug?

NOW before you lot start in on Del Rio, please be advised that I have a number of CLOSE kin buried here so you'll be denigrating THEIR memories and any ONE of them is worth more than the lot of you put together ...
Maybe, but that still leaves them in negative values.

Anyway, I call for a vote of the CessPool...
[snip boring, long-winded rigamarole]

Here's the question ... Should the Serf stoat (spelt but not bolded) be assigned to Seanachai or rleete?
I vote for Seanachai. Not because I think he's entitled to a warm blooded furry pet, but simply to negate Joe's vote for rleete. I do that because...well, do I have to explain?

Michael

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

...beaurcracy...

Well, Nobody ever claimed that jg is an honors student.

:rolleyes:

..the honorable and big-headed NG Cavscout...
NG is honorable just so long as he is risking life and limb of getting plugged by some crazed, fanatic raghead. As soon as he is done with that, he reverts to the status of fatheaded clod like the rest of the Pool.

...get to the bottom...
You are at the bottom.

Michael

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

...beaurcractic...

There he goes again.

...he is above the rules and regulations that apply to us mere mortals and Emrys.
Watch it, sonny. You are talking about the God Emperor of the Known and Unknown Universe. Just because I don't demand that you prostrate yourself and knock your forehead on the floor four times on entering or leaving my presence it doesn't mean I encourage informality or loose logic. I am not bound by any goddam rules formulated by this assembly of punks, slackers, and neer do wells! Got that? I make my own rules, and you know why? Because I am older even than the Olde Ones. I sang them into existence and granted them the gift of speech (not that that was necessarily such a great idea, but it was by way of being an experiment, you see). So there is an order of precedence here. I could even claim stoat for my own, or any of you for that matter. But I choose not to. Because it amuses me. So there.

Michael