Come, my children, to the Cheery Waffles TNT Chucking Master Goodale PBEM thread!

Originally posted by Becket:

If I tell you it's no good, will you go away? :mad: :mad:

No.

Please, please don't download it. I do not want to be forced to endure another hellish nightime flamethrower scenario, this time with dueling IEDs and RPGs, I suppose.

If you want hellish, I have a CM:AK 4km x 2km 400-turn campaign with 35,000 points of kit. I gave up playtesting after battle 9 due to fatigue.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, you playtest your scenarios?

:D

:mad:

That level of dastardly evilness doesn't just make itself, you know.

Any scenario that results in a loss to wino is clearly flawed.

Yes, the name of the flaw begins with 'B' and ends in 'T' with the letters 'ECKE' in the middle. Maybe you should have tried cunning tactics instead of fleeing the map like a girly queen.

Originally posted by Soddball:

So does this game suck balls or what? I'm still trying to decide whether to download the demo. :mad:

No, it doesn't suck balls. No, IMO it isn't as good as CM:AK. yes you should download the demo and stop asking sturpid questions. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

So does this game suck balls or what? I'm still trying to decide whether to download the demo. :mad:

No, it doesn't suck balls. No, IMO it isn't as good as CM:AK. yes you should download the demo and stop asking sturpid questions. :mad: :mad: </font>

CM:AK? CM:AK? There are no T-34s in CM:AK, either. :mad: :mad: :mad:

IMO CMx2 is better than CMx1 in all ways except setting.

Don't you think the setting of the game is a gigantic flaw to overlook? I haven't purchased DropTeam or Down in Flames or any of the Barbie games either because I didn't care for those settings. The games may be the greatest things since sliced bread and I will never try any of them to find out. You're saying that CMSF's allegedly superior gameplay compensates for a setting that frankly blows chunks? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

CM:AK? CM:AK? There are no T-34s in CM:AK, either. :mad: :mad: :mad:

IMO CMx2 is better than CMx1 in all ways except setting.

Don't you think the setting of the game is a gigantic flaw to overlook? I haven't purchased DropTeam or Down in Flames or any of the Barbie games either because I didn't care for those settings. The games may be the greatest things since sliced bread and I will never try any of them to find out. You're saying that CMSF's allegedly superior gameplay compensates for a setting that frankly blows chunks? :rolleyes::rolleyes: </font>

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by _Axe_:

And now I play a mean electric guitar!!!!!!

And probably suck at that too.

_Axe_, it's good to see you. Even if you are an imbecile.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Michael </font>

Good God, won't this awful thing just stay dead and buried? No Axe, not you, I meant this horribly outdated thread. No more MasterYouKnowWho, nobody still playing any of the CM games, apparently nobody but Becket at all interested in CM:SF.

YK2, I blame you for resurrecting this thread from the trash bin. It was great back in the glory days of CMBB and CMAK, but it just ain't what it once was. Apparently it never attracted enough unemployed Minnesotapeans with nothing else to do but post pages of rambling nonsense to keep this thread going. Not to mention that except for Mace this thread had a complete lack of insane and bored Aussies. 'Twas fun while it lasted. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Andro:

I said my english is bad, you said your german is bad. Well, lets try it in english. smile.gif

I asked what is the sence of this "Peng Challenge", is it an Idiom?

No, but Nidan is an idiot.

I remember when he was my Squire, romping around the double wi... er manor house, getting underfoot, asking stupid questions, one after another, until I'd tell him it was time to play Hide and Seek and he'd scurry off to hide and I'd wander on down to the local pub and make a phone call into the police, telling them I had an intruder in the house and to go ahead and use as much force as they wanted. More even.

Good times, man... good times.