Come, my children, to the Cheery Waffles TNT Chucking Master Goodale PBEM thread!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

Seanachai has just told me that he Loves you all and wants to say GAGAGAGAGAGGAGAGARRARARARA with you in a big group Waffle.

I saw those on the shelf from Eggo, they aren't selling very well.

Have I mentioned I love this f'ing game? No?

I have to state the the code of dueling did rule that the challenged party had the choice of weapons, and by extension the challenged party must issue the PBEM setup. I must also state the participating in a duel is still a violation of the UCMJ, and principals, seconds, and witnesses are subject to legal action.

When I was in Germany, back in the good old days of the cold war, two tank motorpool guards got pissed off with each other, and had a quick-draw contest with their .45 Cal M1911A1's. Range was about 15 feet, and both lost.

The worst part was justifying to higher Hq, the loss of 3 rounds of .45 ammunition in the Guard detail supply. That took about 6 months of paperwork thru Battalion, Brigade, and Division HQs. The dead bodies left after the MP's were done with laughing. The LT in charge was clueless, but that should not be a surprise to many here.

Wheee.

So, I've been spending my time playing training, PBEMs, battles, and a few QBs (though not so much of the latter).

Also keep in mind that I get little uninterrupted playtime, so this will make sense. I finally got started on the campaign (elite), and got absolutely f'ing mauled in the first game. Massive casualties on my side - every squad that hopped out of a Stryker got cut to ribbons, and I even lost an M1, grr. :mad:

Originally posted by Normal Dude:

I need a punching bag... someone send a set-up ASAP (normaldude77@gmail.com)!

I am heading away from the comp for the night, but neither of the two nervous nellies I'm playing have sent turns, so I can take another game. But, you'll have to send the setup, or wait til tomorry. smile.gif :mad: :(:D