Come, my children, to the Cheery Waffles TNT Chucking Master Goodale PBEM thread!

And the great day arrived. And people wept at the beauty of CMSF, and people wept at the annoying little things in CMSF and people wept because they couldn't find an opponent to play with.

Well sunshine, you ain't in <font color = yellow>Kansas</font> anymore! This is the angry man's challenge thread! Forget wit or panache or whatever those Monty Python quoting back room lovers demand in the other thread, this is the place you silly buggers want to post your challenges!

:mad:

And don't challenge me, 'cause I tried the demo and my arse is planted firmly on the fence. Who, I ask, in their right mind would put a picket fence here in the first place! :mad: I'm going to wait for the bargain bin to buy this one - It'll probably take 2 weeks, which, remakably, is how long it's going to be before it is released in Canuckistan! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Grawanghawanghawanghawanghawangh!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget wit or panache or whatever those Monty Python quoting back room lovers demand in the other thread,
Couldn't have said it better myself ... in THIS thread you can safely assume you'll see NO wit and ZERO panache.

A group that will accept anybody is full of nobodies.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Forget wit or panache or whatever those Monty Python quoting back room lovers demand in the other thread,

Couldn't have said it better myself ... in THIS thread you can safely assume you'll see NO wit and ZERO panache.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by J Ruddy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Normal Dude:

I eat Beta Testers for breakfast. :mad:

Hmm... I usually have toast. Maybe I should change my diet?

:mad: ! </font>Throw some beta tester in your eggs, it tastes great fried, but it can taste a bit "gamey".

Originally posted by Normal Dude:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by J Ruddy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Normal Dude:

I eat Beta Testers for breakfast. :mad:

Hmm... I usually have toast. Maybe I should change my diet?

:mad: ! </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Forget wit or panache or whatever those Monty Python quoting back room lovers demand in the other thread,

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe </font>

In any case the only notice you'll get from me is if you issue a challenge for CMSF. I may grant you the boon of a game ... or I may not as I've other committments on my time beyond slumming with the lower classes. But a challenge will be necessary in any case.

Joe

Don't sing it, bring it, maggot. You can even be the blue side, blue hair.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

In any case the only notice you'll get from me is if you issue a challenge for CMSF. I may grant you the boon of a game ... or I may not as I've other committments on my time beyond slumming with the lower classes. But a challenge will be necessary in any case.

Joe

Don't sing it, bring it, maggot. You can even be the blue side, blue hair.

:mad: :mad: :mad: </font>