Guess pre-orders get it last.

Weeeeeee!

I can't wait until the download is actually up, and the complaints about the bandwidth start.

Then, the Please Fix or Do Somefink! posts.

I think I'll download my copy and just ignore the forums for a month.

I made a CMBO map for Morrison Colorado where I lived for a while. Pretty nice given the limits of the maps themselves if I say so myself.

Probably I'll make quite a few maps to share for QBs as well as a few scenarios maybe try my hand at a campaign...

Anyhow, I'll be back Monday to D/L my new game, wasted too much time here already and got to go now or Mrs DW is going to throw a fit.

Don't think of it as having to wait longer for what I'm sure will be a fine product. Think about it as having that same excited, giddy, feel like you used to have on Christmas morning for an extended period, or if your of another religion, your equivalent of the above. Wasted enough time here better go check my E-mai(again).

Originally posted by Hotti:

From the looks of it they'll probably bring down the pre-ordering soon and then let the people who buy after that download before the guys who pre-ordered do. :rolleyes: I hate this waiting.

Give it a rest. They've stated several times that the pre-order offer disappears once the download is up for us.