Guess pre-orders get it last.

I too agree that this launch has been poorly planned and/or executed. You'd think pre-ordering means you'll be among the first to receive the game which definitely is not the case here. There's nothing we can do about it but to watch and wait for that email to arrive telling us that we can finally go and download. All those extra stuff in my deluxe edition have gotten a bittersweet taste to it now.

Yeah same here. I dunno why i payed and Pre-Ordered on BFC for the Standard Edition just to get it earlyer on Paradox. :(

Why they didnt Plan the whole Download thing a few Days ago and just press the "Go" Button this Morning European Time?

There must be some kind of way out of here

Said the joker to the thief

Theres too much confusion

I cant get no relief

No reason to get excited

The thief he kindly spoke

There are many here among us

Who feel that life is but a joke but uh

But you and I weve been through that

And this is not our fate

So let us not talk falsely now

The hours getting late

Gotta agree....seems odd that folks that show faith in the game and put out their money well in advance, end up behind others who just casually go and get it on release day.

When will I ever learn not to preorder...usually all ends up the same:(

With that said, still anxious to get the game, but I agree could have been handled better.

Point 1) You will get it at the time you were told you'd get it when you pre-ordered. Nothing has changed there that I can see. You didn't pay to get it then with a guarantee that no-one else would be allowed to see it before you.

Point 2) No-one gets the full release version (1.01) before you do anyway. They get the 5 week old version that is effectively a beta release.

I know you guys arent looking at it this way, but as a long time CM player, Id rather buy directly from them in order to support them (No middle man = more money for them) Even if it means I might get it a few hours later.

I mean, honestly, think about whether getting it a few hours later is really going to kill you.

On top of that you get it in the mail with the full 200 page manual (yes I know many of you out there have ADD and can't pay attention for 200 pages, but this is just me im talking about here)

Sorry if this is a rant, but im sometimes really annoyed how impatient my generation is (Im 21) just sit back and relax, the world wont collapse if you wait a little longer.

Originally posted by gibsonm:

No this is just the start.

After this will be the “where is the 1.01 patch?!” thread, then the “where is the 1.02 patch?!” thread, etc. ;)

People who have legitimately got the game but are told it's a "beta" until they get the patch have the right to ask when they will get the patch.

It's just a consequence of Paradox being a Swedish company and Battlefront.com being American. Battlefront.com just woke up, while Paradox is pretty much at the end of their working day.

So blame God for not creating a flat earth! You could of course also blame battlefront and demand that they wake up at 3am for the next release so you can get your hands on it the same time as those undeserving Europeans.

27 > 26 AND 27 < 28

I as everyone else would like to have the game too right now. But its not like its the end of all things.

Just be calm. And yeah tbh anyone who preorderd but didnt calculate in the time zone difference should blame themself.

Every single download able preorder ive tried it have been the same. The people in europe freak out becouse they dont get the game until the evening sometimes night the day on release.

Forgot to say that in from europe myself smile.gif