Badgers?! We Don't Need No Stinking Badgers In the Peng Challenge Thread!

Originally posted by bauhaus:

???????????? What in the bloody heck do you call that? Great wet pancake?

Well at least you're not trying to recreate ‘the summer of love’ in here anymore… as for your supposed argument?

It lacks context.

You see, it’s all in the details honey, always the details.

Now I don’t think that I can fault you for being surprised at my use of the term ‘great wet pancake’… it is indeed a most unusual insult for someone such as I.

So why did I use it?

BECAUSE you stupid flea-picking, pixie-loving, door-to-door salesman gone wrong the gnome called ME a kumquat!

A soddin’ kumquat!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

... the gnome called ME a kumquat!

A soddin’ kumquat!

I think he just picked "kumquat" because it sounds funny, employing both the recessive "K" and "Q" sounds and because it rhymes with "squat" which is also an amusing sounding word and it brings to mind a funny and uncomfortable looking pose.

But we all know that when referring to you, your social standing in the world and your intelligence, ANY vegetable will work.

it’s all in the details honey

Ok, I've refrained from your happy little sing song that you did where you proclaimed how you wish you were a gleeful little primate. But now you call me honey? First of all, I'm flattered, but taken. Secondly, as the Knight Defender of the Chair, I'm about to take the chair in question and smash it over your tiny little noggin'. But that would be a waste of a perfectly good chair. But more to the point, between your little sing-song and you calling me "honey" what I think we are witnessing, ladies and knights of the MBT is a bit of a coming out for Sir 37mm.

And I for one am in awe of your courage in doing so in the MBT. So much so, I think you shall be renamed, Sir 37mm Knight of the House of Showtunes and Lacy Undergaments.

In the words of another Knight who is MIA, you are nothing more than a "Big Girl's Blouse."

.......called ME a kumquat!

A soddin’ kumquat!

Ummmm, it's like looking in the mirror. Truth hurts.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

... the gnome called ME a kumquat!

A soddin’ kumquat!

I think he just picked "kumquat" because it sounds funny, employing both the recessive "K" and "Q" sounds and because it rhymes with "squat" which is also an amusing sounding word and it brings to mind a funny and uncomfortable looking pose.

But we all know that when referring to you, your social standing in the world and your intelligence, ANY vegetable will work. </font>

Originally posted by bauhaus:

Ok, I've refrained from your happ... snipped the rest of that painful babble

Let’s get this right… as part of your rather rusty, limp-wrested ‘attack’ on me you intend for me to be given my own House?

I suppose you’ll next want me raised to Olde One status?

And I cannot choose what I versify about… for me to try & explain the meaning of an artwork would demean that artwork

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

I'm in the same house as Boo ?? Boy, this Peng -thread really is a nasty place.

You’ve not heard the worst of it… Knee-dan Won & the first Belgian are also members of this fine, illustrious House </font>

I suppose you’ll next want me raised to Olde One status?

Unlike Hell freezing over, which could happen, there is NO chance of you ever being raised to the status of Olde One

And I cannot choose what I versify about… for me to try & explain the meaning of an artwork would demean that artwork
Your artwork is demeaning enough, no need to explain it

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

I think that's how I will call my myself from now on: First amongst Belgians

Stikkie was your first Sturmy? Oddly, I thought you had better taste </font>

Unlike Hell freezing over, which could happen, there is NO chance of you ever being raised to the status of Olde One

Well I won't argue with the expert on Hell... but I truly believe that one day I will join Peng by his side... heck we could even drink bud together

Your artwork is demeaning enough, no need to explain it
Is that a hint of jealousy I detect?

Well I won't argue with the expert on Hell... but I truly believe that one day I will join Peng by his side... heck we could even drink bud together

Dream on

Is that a hint of jealousy I detect?
No. Possibly a hint of indigestion

... but I truly believe that one day I will join Peng by his side... heck we could even drink bud together

Wow, just wow. How presumptuous of you to think you are even worthy of being by the side of an Olde One. I would never presume such a thing, especially with the namesake of the MBT. Now granted, I have had the honor to share drinks with two of the Olde Ones. But it was never anything that I ever wished upon in public, or private for that matter. I mean, good Lord, no offense Berli, do you know the powers that you are messing with. Off with his fecking head I say!

sigh,

Reading the thread brings a tear to my eye. Much like the smell of Pengs socks.

I would say it was nice seeing a lot of you olde ones posting, but I haven't drank enough to lie that well yet.

So with love I will just say feck off! and go grab another glass of scotch.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lorak:

sigh,

Must say, Lorak, after all this time I'd forgotten what it was like to have you posting. Help me forget again </font>

Originally posted by Lorak:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lorak:

sigh,

Must say, Lorak, after all this time I'd forgotten what it was like to have you posting. Help me forget again </font>

HOO'S THA FECKIN' KNEE, LORAK??!!!!

Speakin' o' stankin' jeeps, Ah remaimber tha' bastarrrd Mace runnin' twae jeeps oop mah flanks aboot five years ago. Ye owe mae fer tha therapy sessions, ye merino molestin' streak o' hot cocky poop.