Scenario Designers - Flavor Pics

OK, I got tired of pick-and-guess with flavor appearences, so I made a jpeg file with all of the flavor pics, grouped as in the menu and identified by number. Since there is nowhere to host mods at the moment, you can email me if you would like a copy.

hm, i have to look into the pics maybe sometime, but for now i found the new engine with its downsides gives also high end PCs some serious load, so i figured i dont use any of those "flavour" objects. just brush and trees if needed, that will be enogh combined with bigger maps.

Originally posted by Sergei:

No, they're all in the ground level. You can put them inside buildings as well - obviously a bit of a waste otherwise, but if you open a wall (like making a hangar or a garage) then some barrels or pallets inside look good.

Bugger. Oh well, I'm building a football stadium at the moment and I was trying to get some benches up on the roof for seating.Guess, I'll make it standing room only :D

footystadiumsz0.jpg

Thanks for the images Normal Dude smile.gif