Jargon Challenged Peng and Non-Grogs

Lars

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Oh, yeah, I forgot aboot that.

They say that the mind is the first thing to go, but in your case, since you never really HAD one to begin with and your looks, charisma, personal hygiene, ability to differentiate between right and wrong, taste in clothing, humility, musical ability and physical coordination have always been questionable, if not downright laughable...

where exactly does that leave you?

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

But I've yet to see a nuisance species for which a bounty is offered that requires you to clean them.

Striped ground squirrels. They just want the back feet.

Whoops. Edit.

The four feet of striped and gray gophers and woodchucks, and both front feet of pocket gophers shall be produced to the chair of the town board.
Just like the gubmint. Always making more work for a guy...

Originally posted by Lars:

The four feet of striped and gray gophers and woodchucks, and both front feet of pocket gophers shall be produced to the chair of the town board.

...and while you're at it, bring me the broomstick of the Wicked Witch of the West... and the head of Alfredo Garcia... and some Mallomars.

Radley! Radley! you idiot!

1. Do you have some free time, since no one is returning your turns anyway?

2. Can you work fast and get me a quick turnaround?

3. Do you have access to some books [these are things used by most to read....you remember reading don't you?]that concern cannons and tanks of WWII?

4. Can you live under the scroll of NDA?

Answer me in email.

Rune

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

E-mail sent.

OHMIGAWD! He's gone over to the dark side!

You do realize that was rune don't you?

What the hell's the matter with you?

You do realize that NDA means "Non Disclosure Agreement" right? That means that, technically, you couldn't discuss anything with your Beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread ... well ... TECHNICALLY.

We both know the truth.

Joe