Jargon Challenged Peng and Non-Grogs

Lars

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Bauhaus, We are up to email 34 or sumfink while I skillfully manhoover into position while he sits and listens to birds singing and the sound of far off guns.....

So bloody boring on the defense....

And then I will kill all his pixel truppen in an instant or two.....

Sucks to be you Blousey

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Have you considered running away to join the circus?

Michael

He wouldn't get in... they already have you as their clown.</font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

Poor Bauhaus, We are up to email 34 or sumfink while I skillfully manhoover into position while he sits and listens to birds singing and the sound of far off guns.....

Sucks to be you Blousey

You'll have your bloody turn today by the way. We've experienced a neighbor who decided that it was time to clean up the neighborhood a bit, including cutting the telephone line........twice in two days. AT&T has now decided that they will hang the temporary telephone line from a tree until they can get a crew to bury the line. Estimated time for the burial, one month. You have to wonder about big business sometime. In addition, when I called the company to see why the line was being cut continually, they told me the people had a lawn service that did it and that the home owners probably didn't even know the line had been cut (probably because they didn't lose their phone and DSL service). I then proceeded to ask the phone company if they've notified the homeowner about the line getting cut, so it wouldn't happen again. They told me I would have more luck doing that. O.K. help me out here, but they are the phone company, right? How about they call the homeowner on the phone and let them know? Makes too much sense to me, but then again, what do I know?

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Sucks to be you Blousey

You'll have your bloody turn today by the way. We've experienced a neighbor who decided that it was time to clean up the neighborhood a bit, including cutting the telephone line........twice in two days. AT&T has now decided that they will hang the temporary telephone line from a tree until they can get a crew to bury the line. Estimated time for the burial, one month. You have to wonder about big business sometime. In addition, when I called the company to see why the line was being cut continually, they told me the people had a lawn service that did it and that the home owners probably didn't even know the line had been cut (probably because they didn't lose their phone and DSL service). I then proceeded to ask the phone company if they've notified the homeowner about the line getting cut, so it wouldn't happen again. They told me I would have more luck doing that. O.K. help me out here, but they are the phone company, right? How about they call the homeowner on the phone and let them know? Makes too much sense to me, but then again, what do I know? </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I wish you two girls would have your pillow fights elsewhere.

Are we upsetting you, by up to now, ignoring you?

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

...I bet you wished there was sound on the internet so you could hear your posting instead of having to read each of them out loud. I feel sorry for your family, they must go through an inordi... Bloody LOTs of earplugs. No wonder you think you sound like a motor boat. Droning on, going nowhere important, slowly...

Noba.

Not even remotely true. I read my posts silently to myself because I like the echo I get inside my head.

Sounds like Richard Burton (The actor bloke) reciting Shakespeare in a bloody cathedral, it does.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

...I bet you wished there was sound on the internet so you could hear your posting instead of having to read each of them out loud. I feel sorry for your family, they must go through an inordi... Bloody LOTs of earplugs. No wonder you think you sound like a motor boat. Droning on, going nowhere important, slowly...

Noba.

Not even remotely true. I read my posts silently to myself because I like the echo I get inside my head.

Sounds like Richard Burton (The actor bloke) reciting Shakespeare in a bloody cathedral, it does. </font>

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

It DOES suck to be you!

(Not that there's any surprise to that.)

There are days where this statement is completely true. On those days, I think to myself, at least I'm not Boo Radley. Then life is good again. </font>