Jargon Challenged Peng and Non-Grogs

Lars

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Boo! and I have come to the conclusion, independently, that we each of us, in our own way, HATE Shaggy Shandorf A lot.

But I believe I'm actually putting a bit of a hurt on him in our present game.

It feels... so very, very good.

After he cleared some woods of my valiant Rooskies, I retaliated with some nasty 82 mm mortar fire. Treebursts hurt so much, dontchaknow?

And when I'm done with that, I have another little surprise cooked up. (Insert evil laugh HERE)

Originally posted by Mace:

Hiya Kitty.

Mace, <big><big> MACE!</big></big>

Damnit I've got places to go and people to see and I need at least a DAY when you might be available.

This nonsense about "I'll email you when I get to my hotel" is, well, it's nonsense. If you could deign to provide a crummy day I can make myself available to wait upon your highness.

Australians ... there ought to be a bounty.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Australians ... there ought to be a bounty.

Yeah, right. You try to clean one. </font>

Boo!

Your invincible Tigers have won the day. I surrender to your superior intellect and tactical acumen.

Swine.

Let's see, you last attacked, this was an ME. My turn to attack and howabout we head back to CMAK land. I Never want to see another T-34 again in my life.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Boo!

Your invincible Tigers have won the day. I surrender to your superior intellect and tactical acumen.

Swine.

Let's see, you last attacked, this was an ME. My turn to attack and howabout we head back to CMAK land. I Never want to see another T-34 again in my life.

I thought you attacked last time. Remember? I had that 88mm Puffenstuffer on top of that big hill that died without firing a shot and you began the game by running two of your Stuarts right through my lines to the back of the map (Which, BTW, was funnier than hell), where they sat there for the longest time, obviously stunned by the experience.