I see Peng people challenging around like regular people

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

It's sad to be playing against people who would do anything to win isn't it.

blah blah blah

I note, apropos of nothing at all, that I'm NOT currently playing either NG Cavscout nor juan_gigante ... just as a point of interest.

Sad what some people will do to win.

Joe

As soon as my computer arrives (checking watch), I will reinstall CMBB and you can send me a setup, gamey as you want.

Hopefully you can avoid using any more big words like Apropos, they give me a headache. Or maybe that is just the normal effect you have on people.... </font>

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Besides ... I had shown him to be the fool and left his defense in the dust.

Joe

Not so much, no...

You just showed yourself to be a whiney, girly-girl. who would most likely get LOADS of enjoyment by counting the number of angels dancing on the head of a pin... and then critiquing their form.

BTW, did you like the way my MkIII shot your TD as it cowered BEHIND that building? Now that's some fancy shootin', pardner! And it did it TWICE! </font>

*Sir 37mm slips into the Cesspool… all sly & suspicious like*

In an unusually syrupy voice Sir 37mm speaks ...

Oh Justicar… could you again explain to me just what exactly the ‘right of first refusal’ entails.

For instance what would happen if one Knight (who hasn’t the right of first refusal) wants to raise to squire a serf WHILST another Knight (who has the right of first refusal) wants to keep the serf a serf?

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

For instance what would happen if one Knight (who hasn’t the right of first refusal) wants to raise to squire a serf WHILST another Knight (who has the right of first refusal) wants to keep the serf a serf?

Why would anyone care?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Dear JACKASS ...

My, that was... harsh.

it's also considered to be bad form to PREVIEW A MOVIE YOUR OPPONENT HASN'T HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE YET!

So... I probably shouldn't tell you about how my air support showed up and took out your other TDs, eh? Or how the two Tigers I had in reserve have been lobbing 88 shells into your positions all this last turn. The turn you have yet to see?

OK then... never mind.

You'd know that if you hadn't had that pickle jammed in your mouth when you opened my email and were thus prevented from MOVING YOUR LIPS SO YOU COULD SOUND OUT THE MEANING OF MY WORDS ... you know, the ones that said I'd be out of town until Thursday night?

Pickle?

You are without honor sir, and a swine, and a pickle breath too. I'm half tempted to simply quit this travesty of a game we're engaged in ... not surrender mind you, since any REASONABLE setup would have already been over with ME in possession of the VPs, but simply to QUIT ... not return any turns, IGNORE you on the subject.

Pickle?

But then I'VE my honor to consider and that wouldn't be something I'd do.

Joe

Pickle?

Originally posted by Ellros:

But then I'VE my honor to consider and that wouldn't be something I'd do.

Joe

Sure you would. You know it. The Cesspool knows it. Heck, even us SSN's know it. :D </font>

Nidan1 you pathetic snot!

You ain’t even good enough to have the aspiration of being up MY nose!

I mean you’re being brutalised by my Romanians!

Romanians with popguns!

I suppose the best thing that can be said about you is that you somehow manage to send the correct turns to the correct people (when you send them)… most unlike Bumbling Boo.

Shut yer gob....you pasty faced mutton eater. Do you want me to tell everyone how you found this supposedly balanced battle between a Russian company and a battlion of fanatic Romanian infantry with huge guns and Vampire like powers of not dying. In fact I think the title of this unholy thing is "Uncle Joe's bright faced boys in the Valley of the Undead"

Lars' brave (but boneheaded) brautwurst boys are sauntering into the Ukraine. He's in for a world of hurt in the very near future.

Late summer '41, and he hasn't even put a dent in the Ruskie steamroller. His poorly led troops will soon be grease spots on the steppes.

Dude,

Let me tell you something about grease stains. It takes gasoline and a stiff brush to get grease stains off the front steps. If grease is on the back steps...one can just toss a rug over it. Hell the dogs sleeping on the porch can usually be substituted for a fine rug in most circumstances, of course depending on which part of the country you hail from. Minnesotans probably substitute frozen cats.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Shut yer gob....you pasty faced mutton eater. Do you want me to tell everyone how you found this supposedly balanced battle between a Russian company and a battlion of fanatic Romanian infantry with huge guns and Vampire like powers of not dying. In fact I think the title of this unholy thing is "Uncle Joe's bright faced boys in the Valley of the Undead"

I know you were having trouble coming up with insults for my troops... but vampires?

By the way, I think a question mark is missing from your prattle... Grammar Grog, my arse.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

I know you were having trouble coming up with insults for my troops... but vampires?

By the way, I think a question mark is missing from your prattle... Grammer Grog, my arse. </font>

Hey grease spot! (that's you, Lars)

Must send turn for you to be ground into the soil of Mother Russia! See how I speak in broken eeegnlish, just like Russians in bad war movie?

Get the turn out, spot! Out, Spot, out!

You even mucked up the ubb code like a foreigner. Very good. Now all you have to do is go spread hair tonic on your wife's upper lip and you'll be all set.

In other news, OGSF's stiff upper lip has been reduced to the quivering sort that you'd only find on the losing team of a high school girl's dance squad.