I see Peng people challenging around like regular people

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was appointed by the Cesspool to sort out the hideous mess involving stoat (stoat himself cannot be solved... except, perhaps, by dropping him from a great height).

I'm sorting it, therefore I’m following orders not giving them… see, it’s quite simple really!

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

Just for the record, it's probably a bad idea to tell the referee you're a better official than he is.

Bad idea is my middle name... </font>

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Just for the record, it's probably a bad idea to tell the referee you're a better official than he is. The greatest look did go across his face, though.

Big drama at the T-ball tournament? Get in a fight with the Ref? </font>

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Just for the record, it's probably a bad idea to tell the referee you're a better official than he is. The greatest look did go across his face, though.

Big drama at the T-ball tournament? Get in a fight with the Ref? </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

I was appointed by the Cesspool to sort out the hideous mess involving stoat (stoat himself cannot be solved... except, perhaps, by dropping him from a great height).

I'm sorting it, therefore I’m following orders not giving them… see, it’s quite simple really!

juan_gigante I call upon your unmatched archival footwork ... that doesn't sound right does it, oh well ... to determine the TRUTH of Sir Sir 37mms claim that he was somehow "appointed" to sort out the matter of young stoat (spelt but not bolded until we settle this matter). Unless I miss my guess (and my aim has been a bit off lately, I blame my glasses) he was PART OF the F.I.S.A. group and not the Chairman of the group.

Which still leaves the matter of young stoat (spelt but not bolded) of course, but one step at a time say I.

I can't understand what you lot have against the lad, he seems relatively normally, not from a Goober Nation, young, yes, but not annoyingly so.

What has he done to you that you'd attach him to an Australian? And Mace at that?

It's my opinion that the rules of the CessPool need to be followed in this matter. rleete did claim the lad first as I recall, and it was only due to Seanachai's infrequent and drunkenly incomplete scanning of the MBT that he missed that.

{EDIT ... EDIT ... EDIT} Now see here young stoat (spelt but not bolded) we can't have this, we just can't. NO Email and NO location in your profile? You can't expect to be taken to Squire with THAT on your record ... FIX OR DO SOMEFINK!

Joe

Sigh... duty calls, I suppose.

The Justicariate post announcing the creation and membership of the F.I.S.A. committee can be found here, second post from the bottom.

Amazingly enough, Sir 37mm's claims may be legitimate.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

-Snip-

Said FISA Committee shall consist of juan_gigante representing the Squires and Serfs of the CessPool, NG cavscout representing the U.S.elements of the CessPool, Sir Sir 37mm representing the foreign CessPool and as Chairman of the Committee and representing the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread, Boo Radley ... okay TECHNICALLY he didn't volunteer but it's not like he's got a LIFE or anything.

-Snip-

The problem is one of wording. Did the Justicar mean Sir 37mm to represent the foreigners and be Chairman, or did he mean for Boo Radley to both be Chairman and represent the Justicariate? The language (specifically, the meaning of the "and" I italicized) makes this a little unclear.

Do we need a new committee to rule on who is the actual Chairman of the F.I.S.A. committee?

No… surely not… please Dear soddin Peng in my soup, anything but ANOTHER committee!

Not that another committee is really needed anyhow for it is plain for all to see…

Juan-gigante represents the trash of the ‘Pool.

NG Cavscout represents the US of A.

I represent the entire planet AND, fittingly, therefore act as Chairman (a position especially fitting as I was the senior volunteer with the finest stenographer).

Boo, meanwhile, represents the unwilling Justicarate … sorry I mean the unwilling Boo represents the Justicarate.

There is NO issue… and if there is an issue, which there isn’t, it could be that our ‘otherwise near as useless as to tell no differencegrammar grog may be able to help us out with resolving this non-issue.

Nidan1 step forth & speaketh!

[ May 20, 2006, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

Sigh... duty calls, I suppose.

The Justicariate post announcing the creation and membership of the F.I.S.A. committee can be found here, second post from the bottom.

Amazingly enough, Sir 37mm's claims may be legitimate.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

-Snip-

Said FISA Committee shall consist of juan_gigante representing the Squires and Serfs of the CessPool, NG cavscout representing the U.S.elements of the CessPool, Sir Sir 37mm representing the foreign CessPool and as Chairman of the Committee and representing the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread, Boo Radley ... okay TECHNICALLY he didn't volunteer but it's not like he's got a LIFE or anything.

-Snip-

The problem is one of wording. Did the Justicar mean Sir 37mm to represent the foreigners and be Chairman, or did he mean for Boo Radley to both be Chairman and represent the Justicariate? The language (specifically, the meaning of the "and" I italicized) makes this a little unclear.

Do we need a new committee to rule on who is the actual Chairman of the F.I.S.A. committee? </font>

And what, you ask tremolously, IS the Right Thing?

I beleive we have the answer from Seanacahai himself when he stated:

I decided to refrain from posting on this issue until everyone had had a chance.

I will make only one point:

Rleete is my former Squire, raised to Knighthood by myself.

Whether the Master or his Journeyman takes on Stoat as Squire, a tradition of intellect and insight will continue.

Only not as much if Roger takes him on, because he's got all the wit and sense of humour of a dissected fetal pig.

Well, there you have it then. I find it distressing that NO ONE on the F.I.S.A. Select Committee discovered this bit. I was in Little Rock and cannot have been expected to see all posts in my absence.

Therefore, by the Power vested in Me by the Olde Ones of the Peng Challenge Thread, I hereby declaim and proclair ... or somefink ... that the Serf known as stoat be and is now a Squire of the CessPool. Said stoat shall be placed into the care and responsibility of rleete who shall instruct him in the duties and responsibilities of a proper Knight of the CessPool ... no doubt rleete will have to look to other Knights for his examples but what can you do.

stoat being delivered unto said Sir rleete who has, of course, the traditional right of Prime Nocte ... did I forget to mention that to the lad earlier ... dear me I DO grow forgetful.

So let it be typed, so let it be done.

Joe JFLPCT