I see Peng people challenging around like regular people

The rules

We are better than you. You are not welcome. If you insist on staying try not to make a mess of the carpet. Challenge someone as lowly an SSN like yourself. The emphasis is on someone, not everyone, not nobody someone. If you don't know what an SSN look in the mirror. ALWAYS respect the ladies. Did I mention you should SOD OFF yet? If not, your really should. Now.

[ May 12, 2006, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: stikkypixie ]

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rleete:

You had to edit that?

Can someone respectable...okay, someone slightly more respectable start a new thread so we can get this one locked?

i hear you rleete.

This is the sort of thing one can expect when Knights are created willy-nilly. I warned of this, indeed I did, but what can you do.

Any Knight of the CessPool is authorized to start a new thread. Bad enough when it was the Australians, but now ... well, rules are rules. We endured threads created by Nidan1 ... I think ..., we can endure this.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

i hear you rleete.

Oh, no you don't. I'll have none of that "butter him up to avoid the lynching" sort of thing. Unless, of course, bribes are involved. And none of those goober nation currencies like Euros, either. I have to buy beer for Mace, and you know what bottomless pits those Oddstralian types can be.

I'll have to admit that making Lars eyes bleed is a big plus, though.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

I don't know Joe, the thread title is making my eyeballs bleed.

Okay, so in addition to following the rules we have ANOTHER good reason to keep it.</font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

I… just don’t understand

I mean THREE TIMES!

Three fecking times I was DENIED and this, this thing is allowed!

Like I said… I just don’t understand

Have you considered that it might be a conspiracy by people who don't like you? Granted it would be a LARGE conspiracy ...

Joe

p.s. Weren't you going to email me ... hmmm? I'm a busy man this weekend, places to go, things to do, can't be waiting by the phone on the off chance you'll actually DO WHAT YOU SAID.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

This thread fills me with the urge to defecate.

Truly.

The Justicars website says you’re from Kansas or sumfink… actually that’s ALL the Justicars website says about you… bleedin hell at least ‘mostly harmless’ is descriptive!

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

I… just don’t understand

I mean THREE TIMES!

Three fecking times I was DENIED and this, this thing is allowed!

Like I said… I just don’t understand

Jesus was denied three times, according to the Gospel...you should consider yourself in good company.