The Peng Challenge Thread(s) Of Past And Present, Where Are YOU all Now?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

I am head of House Persiflage.

I am the Lord High Hullabalooster of the MBT.

I believe that, at some point past, I even named myself the Master of Pants.

But know Ye now and regret thou forevermore that I have now claimed the title of Atomic Prince of the Cesspool. Gaze upon my growing list of titles, and despair.

Signed,

dalem of House Persiflage, Lord High Hullabalooster of the MBT, Master of Pants, and now the Atomic Prince of the Cesspool.

So it is written, so it is done.

I thought Michael Flatelly was the Lord of the Pants.

But know Ye now and regret thou forevermore that I have now claimed the title of Atomic Prince of the Cesspool. Gaze upon my growing list of titles, and despair.

Quick, somebody notify the IAEA.

Or, we could just go right to the air strikes.

I am head of House Persiflage.

I am the Lord High Hullabalooster of the MBT.

I believe that, at some point past, I even named myself the Master of Pants.

Signed,

dalem of House Persiflage, Lord High Hullabalooster of the MBT, Master of Pants, and now the Atomic Prince of the Cesspool.

So it is written, so it is done.

What about "The Eggplant" and the "Walrus". Aren't they also titles you've had in the past?

Any Terrorist who is caught in Minnesota while I am Governor, will find out what the true meaning of my nickname 'The Impaler' means. Right in front of our State Capital. Then Fed’s can take the terrorist’s body from the impaling stake. If the US Department of Justice (DOJ) wants to charge me with brutally murdering a terrorist, they may do so. I do not see an American Jury convicting me.
Er, what's your point Boo?

Originally posted by Lars:

Quick, somebody notify the IAEA.

Or, we could just go right to the air strikes.

What the hell can the International Agricultural Exchange Association do about an atomic prince?

Bombing him could also be... problematic.

I say we just starve him

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Any Terrorist who is caught in Minnesota while I am Governor, will find out what the true meaning of my nickname 'The Impaler' means. Right in front of our State Capital. Then Fed’s can take the terrorist’s body from the impaling stake. If the US Department of Justice (DOJ) wants to charge me with brutally murdering a terrorist, they may do so. I do not see an American Jury convicting me.

Er, what's your point Boo? </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

First you elect Jesse "The Body" Ventura as Governor and now this guy throws his hat into the ring.

What is it with you Minnesotans? Is it the cold? The dour Scandinavian influences? What?

Ahhh, man... That is just... just awesome. You have to love it when you read a quote like this, "Unlike other candidates, I'm not going to hide my evil side."

If it wasn't for the snow and cold I would really love this state.

Boo! Send me my turns quicker, or I'll hunt you down like a fat girl in the sweets aisle.

Okay... I need some more games because my current ones move a long with the wind breaking pace of a bean fart. So...

Dalem! You droopy eyed spud! I need a new pair of Dalem ears to mount on my wall! Play me in a game or I'll whack you with a Sunday newspaper! Bad! Bad, Dalem! whack! whack!

Hiram! You seem more chipper and less down on yourself Come on! Nothing will bring back that self-hatred and loathing like a good boot stomping by me! You know you want it!

Stuka! You were one of the few who could play a game, man! Are still any good? I wonder... probably not. Probably nothing left but a cold withered bag were those jewels once resided I am guessing. Prove to me your still a Knight worthing of addressing.

Seanachai! You flower picking, field skipping, bag of wind. Blow a game my way in between your painful to read postings.

That is all...

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Stuka, still no word on whether or when I will be able to meet you in Doha, but I will let you know as soon as possible.

Why not send a suicide bomber to greet him as he steps off the plane? Two birds with one stone, so to speak.

"For those who care enough to send the very best."

Michael

Originally posted by Seanachai:

One by one, they come to me.

Well, you know what they say: "**** rolls downhill."

Thank goodness it hasn't made me proud, or anything.
No, it certainly hasn't made you anything at all. In the words of the ancient song I taught your forefathers,

Nothing from nothing leaves nothing

Amen

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

By the gods, when I was young, they told me there'd be flashbacks. Thankfully, there were.

Flashbacks are really all that's worth living for any more, eh? </font>