A Tale Told By An Idiot: The Peng Challenge Thread Drags on Its Way To Dusty Death

Originally posted by dalem:

An Ode to My Desk

Oddly enough, not bad.

A little polish, and lose the dol…er, action figures, and you might be started on the first page your version of Howling at a Concrete Moon.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by flame-thrower:

What is burning hands?

Begone foul SSN, we require an email address in your profile or you'll get naught from us but a disdainful sniff and a turned head.

Actually Nidan1 may hock a logie at you but he's from Noo Yawk and we can't expect civilized behavior from him.

Joe

How droll. I forgot to stop and consider the fact that I am, in fact, signed in as Dalem.

When I am not, in fact, Dalem. Nor, in fact, is Dalem anywhere in evidence.

Just me, Sam the Dog, Joe the Cat...at least, I hope that was Joe the Cat that just brushed by my leg...

[ April 18, 2008, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: dalem ]

Originally posted by dalem:

How droll. I forgot to stop and consider the fact that I am, in fact, signed in as Dalem.

When I am not, in fact, Dalem. Nor, in fact, is Dalem anywhere in evidence.

Just me, Sam the Dog, Joe the Cat...at least, I hope that was Joe the Cat that just brushed by my leg...

Are you there to pour dalem the drink he requested on April 11? Better late than never, and all that?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by flame-thrower:

What is burning hands?

Begone foul SSN, we require an email address in your profile or you'll get naught from us but a disdainful sniff and a turned head.

Actually Nidan1 may hock a logie at you but he's from Noo Yawk and we can't expect civilized behavior from him.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

What is burning hands?

Joe </font>

How do I join this evil club?

Wait a minute ... you ... you're ... YOU'RE flammenwerfer (spelt but not bolded!

And you DARE to show up using another name?

Not only is that against BFC forum policy but it's clearly contrary to MBT Rule 14.35/a which was best demonstrated by Sir Sir 37mm who stupidly thought he could circumvent the rules by signing in just as Sir 37mm.

We'll have none of this lad ... no nom de broom, no "alternative" names, you are who you are and you're no one else or we'll know the reason why.

Now ... show up here without the false colors flying and we'll find your piss bucket (it's around here someplace when you ABANDONED YOUR POST) and you'll be back in as good graces as we are capable of providing to someone who was ABSENT WITHOUT LEAVE.

The Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread has it's eye on you lad, have a care.

Joe

First of all you must stand on one leg and strike yourself on the head with a 2x4 seven times, all the while singing "Sugar Sugar" by the Archies, backwards, or maybe ruekwarts...depending on which language you care to use.

Of course we don't care if you do this or not, it makes no difference to us.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

First of all you must stand on one leg and strike yourself on the head with a 2x4 seven times, all the while singing "Sugar Sugar" by the Archies, backwards, or maybe ruekwarts...depending on which language you care to use.

Of course we don't care if you do this or not, it makes no difference to us. </font>

The name is the same, just a different language, which I assumed you would have picked up on.

Anyway, the forum software will not let me return to 'flammenwerfer'..So get used to it.

A rose by any other name...

Also, how dare you compare me to Sir 37mm ..The horror!

And whose fault is THAT? If you had BEEN here as a loyal and trustworthy Serf of the CessPool ought you'd have had no troubles with your name.

As it is you now have to start over as an SSN and perhaps, PERHAPS, some-down-on-his-luck, witless, desperate Knight of the CessPool will, in a moment of drunken carelessness, propose you as Serf to the CessPool ... if not ... well I'm well clear of it. It's clear that you're simply NOT Shavian House material.

Therefore I hereby and forthwith and with malice aforethought renounce whatever claim I had on you or whoever the hell you used to be.

Ya coulda been in the Shavian House lad, ya coulda been SOMEBODY ...

Joe

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Wait a minute ... you ... you're ... YOU'RE flammenwerfer (spelt but not bolded!

Joe </font>

... but private emails are NOT to be referenced here Boo Radley ...

Joe

Uh huh.

Big talk from a man who can't even remember who founded HIS house.

Joe

To quote Gibran; "You delight in laying down rules, yet you delight more in breaking them."

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

... but private emails are NOT to be referenced here Boo Radley ...

Joe

Uh huh.

Big talk from a man who can't even remember who founded HIS house.

Joe

To quote Gibran; "You delight in laying down rules, yet you delight more in breaking them." </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

That's 4x2.

Typical clueless response by a clueless Antipodean. It is and always has been 2X4. Got it? 2X4. Nothing else. Not one thing else. Now and forevermore. I, Lord God and Supreme Being have ordained it so.

Now let's have no more trouble from you or I may resort to lightning bolts. You wouldn't like that, I can promise you.

Michael