The Peng Challenge Thread hits rock bottom

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Gee, Sturmy, you've put on a lot of weight since last we saw you.

Michael

Actually, that's true.. well i'm not as overweight as "Daffyd" in the picture, but after doing a diet, i seem to be gaining all the weight i lost back AND get some extra for free.

Sigh....

Well, now i'm this jolly chubby gay. That's cool too.

Yet, maybe i should keep a picture of Seanachai on the table everytime i eat. That should reduce my appetite...

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

maybe i should keep a picture of Seanachai on the table everytime i eat. That should reduce my appetite...

and a picture of dalem on your bedside table to keep you.....frisky?

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Hey, I'm hot. I can accept that.

Mid-life crisis in full swish! </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Beer from drunk neighbor guy as I return from walking the dog around the block: Free.

Praise from him for not bugging him about loud parties and several references to my own loud parties, i.e. flaming gaming geekery: Free.

The effusive thanks after I freely hand over my pretty much stub-smoked cheap cigar for him to finish: Free.

Having a really really really good neighbor, even if his beautiful yard makes mine look like Mordor after an all night Orc Burrito Jam: Priceless.

Not living anywhere near dalem: Pricelesser

And in other news, Noba has hacked CMAK apparently!

Not only did I own all the flags except for one contested one in the middle of the map, but the final score was something like 69 to 31, BETTER THAN DOUBLE HIS SCORE, and all I get is a lousy tactical victory!

GAMEY CMAK HACKER!!!

Not true. Nidan0.76545 is the real hacker. He has a Panther that kills Shermans whilst reversing and firing through the flaming wrecks of his own trucks!

Boo is the real hidden-hacker. He sets up a QB with a map full of defensive terrain that 16 inch guns couldn't clear, and adds rain and soft ground so that my poor attackers had no hope of getting to grips with his cowering out of sight troops. That's code-breaking!

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />And in other news, Noba has hacked CMAK apparently!

Not only did I own all the flags except for one contested one in the middle of the map, but the final score was something like 69 to 31, BETTER THAN DOUBLE HIS SCORE, and all I get is a lousy tactical victory!

GAMEY CMAK HACKER!!!

Not true. Nidan0.76545 is the real hacker. He has a Panther that kills Shermans whilst reversing and firing through the flaming wrecks of his own trucks!

Boo is the real hidden-hacker. He sets up a QB with a map full of defensive terrain that 16 inch guns couldn't clear, and adds rain and soft ground so that my poor attackers had no hope of getting to grips with his cowering out of sight troops. That's code-breaking!

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />And in other news, Noba has hacked CMAK apparently!

GAMEY CMAK HACKER!!!

Noba. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

And high holy HELL I just had my first encounter with those fabled Minnesota black flies as I was taking down a tree in my front yard.

I look like I tried to blindly pull a cat out of a bale of hay.

Why did I move here again?

Your front yard had a tree?

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Can't you read? He doesn't have a pair. He might have a pear however. In which case he shouldn't talk about it either.

Michael

A pear? Off to the emergency room with me then.

Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison! How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!

(into movie quotes lately and I just love that one)

[ June 02, 2008, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: Elvis ]

Originally posted by Elvis:

Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison! How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!

That's from "State Fair", isn't it?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elvis:

That's from "State Fair", isn't it? </font>

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Gee, Sturmy, you've put on a lot of weight since last we saw you.

Michael

Actually, that's true.. well i'm not as overweight as "Daffyd" in the picture, but after doing a diet, i seem to be gaining all the weight i lost back AND get some extra for free.

Sigh....

Well, now i'm this jolly chubby gay. That's cool too.

Yet, maybe i should keep a picture of Seanachai on the table everytime i eat. That should reduce my appetite... </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I instruct the young by example. Even if by negative example.

Our resident Professor Emeritus of Bombast? I think you'll find that you, like most "instructors," are viewed as little more than a potential source cigarettes by the Hannah Montana crowd that frequents The Thread.

Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I instruct the young by example. Even if by negative example.

Our resident Professor Emeritus of Bombast? I think you'll find that you, like most "instructors," are viewed as little more than a potential source cigarettes by the Hannah Montana crowd that frequents The Thread. </font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

A couple of months ago, the oldest of my younger sisters called me, and told me, with deep seriousness, that one of my nephews, her middle son, was gay.

LOL, oh that's a surprise! </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You know what, Abbott? He's going to be running this country long after you, and everyone you've spawned, is dead.

We have 7 children and our 11th. Grandchild is in the oven.

I'm at peace with that. In fact, I've got a big ol' grin on my face at the thought of it.
That's the bottle. Tomorrow you will hate yourself again.

Originally posted by Abbott:

You know what, Abbott? He's going to be running this country long after you, and everyone you've spawned, is dead.

We have 7 children and our 11th. Grandchild is in the oven.</font>