The Peng Challenge Thread hits rock bottom

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Abbott:

That's the bottle. Tomorrow you will hate yourself again.

No...no, I don't think so. I never actually hate myself. I compensate by loving you lot of arseholes far more than you deserve.

But Berli is calling me a lot more at weird times. Does that make me hate myself more?

Mind, a voluble Berli at 2 AM is something...that makes the clarinet sound of friendship.

It's like the movie 'Fantasia"..

I could attempt to explain this, but I choose not to do so at this time...

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I compensate by loving you lot of arseholes far more than you deserve.

But Berli is calling me a lot more at weird times. Does that make me hate myself more?

Oh are you going to tell Berli on me again? Maybe he can start a new Peng Thread directed at me. Oh, I know! You could get Bauhuas to threaten to kill me, again! That's worth a chuckle. Dalem could threaten to hit me again, to defend your honor, or you can have Leeo send me e-mail telling me how cool I am and invite me to lunch, (again). Or you could talk any ****te you want while acting like the usual arsehole while always claiming the high ground. Either way you would be much more polite if we could have a friendly little chat face to face Pal:) Bite me. Or you could stop threating me with your friends. But hell, I like you buddy:)

I have a serious question:

My sister has been invited to work on a project at Duke univ. in North Carolina. However, she is only going to stay 3 months and needs to seek a place to stay.

Her budget is limited to only 1200 dollar monthly for 3 months.

She is looking for a simple, but furnished appartment with high-speed internet , and if possible with nearby acces to public transport since she won't have a car.

She'll have to work on the EAST campus.

If anyone can help, it would be very appreciated!

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

We are now at page 12, and i'm still waiting for that bottom being hit , wich was promised in the title of this thread !

Since no bottom is to be found, i demand Michael Emrys to show me his own , in order to compensate for the bottom-shortage.

Why do I feel a sudden urge for cottage cheese?

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Throw them to the pit-bulls with your own hands, or give them a hug, eh?

dog_gate.JPG </font>

Drove the GMC 2500HD last night, man thats a big truck! Bugger to park too.....maybe the 1500 Chev might be a better choice....trouble is, I like the grill on the GMC over the Chev.

and before you mention it Joe, the new Dodge Ram isn't due in country until november, I can't wait that long for my new truck.

Drove the GMC 2500HD last night, man thats a big truck! Bugger to park too.....maybe the 1500 Chev might be a better choice....trouble is, I like the grill on the GMC over the Chev.

and before you mention it Joe, the new Dodge Ram isn't due in country until november, I can't wait that long for my new truck.

They are both very nice trucks. Both trucks being built by General Motors Corp, folks used to say that GMC trucks were built a bit better because Chevrolet was the larger division of General Motors and the guys building GMC trucks worked harder to build a better product. I don't know. I have owned both GMC's and Chevy's, they have all been good trucks.

You can't get a Sierra 1500? Given that quite a few of my friends live and work on farms, I've ridden in/driven the gamut of new and old Fords, Dodges, and Chevy/GMCs. Chevy is by far the most popular, but this has very little to do with quality but rather with the fanatical devotion to a brand that farmers seem to have. The Silverado is generally rated higher than the Sierra, but I've never owned one so I can't attest to quality over time.

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

I have a serious question:

My sister has been invited to work on a project at Duke univ. in North Carolina. However, she is only going to stay 3 months and needs to seek a place to stay.

Her budget is limited to only 1200 dollar monthly for 3 months.

She is looking for a simple, but furnished appartment with high-speed internet , and if possible with nearby acces to public transport since she won't have a car.

She'll have to work on the EAST campus.

If anyone can help, it would be very appreciated!

Mind you, I know abso-freaking-lutely nothing about Carolina...North, South, East or West but a quick craigslist search around Durham shows these two:

furnished duplex

and

june/ july sublet

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Perhaps...there's an angry place inside you, that wants to posture, and shout, and parade around like some halfwit fecking teenager with a dress on...that wants to shout out like they're drunk...

It's good to see you haven't given up the dream of finding true love.

I just hope for your sake that this time it won't lead to another stint wearing a tracking bracelet around your ankle.

Papa