Was The Challenge Over When Peng Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lars

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoneSybian ... please delete just a few of those FREAKING Z's ... I'm the beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread and I hate having to scroll.

Joe

p.s. As you have no email address in your profile ... feel free to <big>SOD OFF!</big>

LoneSybian ... please delete just a few of those FREAKING Z's ... I'm the beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread and I hate having to scroll.

Joe

p.s. As you have no email address in your profile ... feel free to <big>SOD OFF!</big>

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

"SOD OFF" I will. Nevertheless, the Z's belong to bauhaus.

As for the eBail, Sybia is a dictatorship, like in North Kobia, Sybians arent' allowed to maintain indeBendant eBail addresses.

Sorry I obbended you. Bao Bao. tongue.gif

Joe

As for the eBail, Sybia is a dictatorship, like in North Kobia, Sybians arent' allowed to maintain indeBendant eBail addresses.

Joe