Was The Challenge Over When Peng Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lars

Originally posted by Mace:

Hey Joe. Yeh shut up. You're not helping my hangover!

PS can I adopt this Syria bloke if he puts an email in his profile. I bet he gives great dental work!

Hehe, sure go ahead;

I mean look at the disdain Steve has for the Syrian soldier, examine the graphic logo of CMS Shock Force, look at the American soldier, then look at the Syrian soldier. See? Notice how the American soldier is so erect and alert, then look at the Syrian soldier, he looks like a fagot with an extra RPG up his colon.-LoneSyrian

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS can I adopt this Syria bloke if he puts an email in his profile. I bet he gives great dental work!

Hehe, sure go ahead;

I mean look at the disdain Steve has for the Syrian soldier, examine the graphic logo of CMS Shock Force, look at the American soldier, then look at the Syrian soldier. See? Notice how the American soldier is so erect and alert, then look at the Syrian soldier, he looks like a fagot with an extra RPG up his colon.-LoneSyrian

Hehe, sure go ahead;

And yet, despite my personal appearance (or lack thereof) I STAND FOR THE CESSPOOL!

And as the more or less beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread it is my SWORN duty to speak up for those who cannot ... or in the case of dalem for those who can but simply can't be understood.

So I shall NOT shut up for to shut up the more or less beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, be he ever so fat, bald, angry, lame, bitter and old, would be to shut up the entire thread and let the Gawdawfulers gain their most cherished desire ... domination of the BFC Forum.

Yes my friends ... and Abbott, Mace, Peng, Boo Radley and the others who've unjustly maligned me of late ... we must be ever vigilant in our efforts to maintain the purity of the Mutha Beautiful Thread and, of course, of our own bodily fluids. If we must obey a few simple, harmless rules to ensure that we are not infiltrated and subverted FROM WITHIN, well that's a small price to pay in my view and remember ... we'll no longer BE CessPoolers if there is NO CESSPOOL!

Would you have us become another, lesser Gawdawful thread? A thread which accepts ANYBODY and is thus filled with NOBODIES? I think not.

So let us be vigilant, let us be ever watchful for those who might attempt sabotage or seek to foment dissension within the ranks.

The insidious Gawdawfulers can be ANYWHERE ... posing as ANYONE ... EVEN ONE OF US!

It's us or them lads ... and you may rest assured that your more or less beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread stands EVER VIGILANT because he and the entire Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread ... STANDS FOR THE CESSPOOL!

Joe

And yet, despite my personal appearance (or lack thereof) I STAND FOR THE CESSPOOL!

And as the more or less beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread it is my SWORN duty to speak up for those who cannot ... or in the case of dalem for those who can but simply can't be understood.

So I shall NOT shut up for to shut up the more or less beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread, be he ever so fat, bald, angry, lame, bitter and old, would be to shut up the entire thread and let the Gawdawfulers gain their most cherished desire ... domination of the BFC Forum.

Yes my friends ... and Abbott, Mace, Peng, Boo Radley and the others who've unjustly maligned me of late ... we must be ever vigilant in our efforts to maintain the purity of the Mutha Beautiful Thread and, of course, of our own bodily fluids. If we must obey a few simple, harmless rules to ensure that we are not infiltrated and subverted FROM WITHIN, well that's a small price to pay in my view and remember ... we'll no longer BE CessPoolers if there is NO CESSPOOL!

Would you have us become another, lesser Gawdawful thread? A thread which accepts ANYBODY and is thus filled with NOBODIES? I think not.

So let us be vigilant, let us be ever watchful for those who might attempt sabotage or seek to foment dissension within the ranks.

The insidious Gawdawfulers can be ANYWHERE ... posing as ANYONE ... EVEN ONE OF US!

It's us or them lads ... and you may rest assured that your more or less beloved Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread stands EVER VIGILANT because he and the entire Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread ... STANDS FOR THE CESSPOOL!

Joe

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

It's us or them lads ...

Joe

Many would’ve thought the last mid term elections discredited and flushed such cockamamie neocon messages and slogans down the loo. Then again what do Sybians know about North American machinations and sociology. :D

It's us or them lads ...

Joe

Many would’ve thought the last mid term elections discredited and flushed such cockamamie neocon messages and slogans down the loo. Then again what do Sybians know about North American machinations and sociology. :D

It's us or them lads ...

Joe