Was The Challenge Over When Peng Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lars

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by LoneSyrian:

Forgive an uninformed Syrian, but what’s this “Peng Challenge” bit all about ey? Feel free to flame me, but it would be nice to get a clue. smile.gif

First post. Read it.

Sheeh, how do they always manage to miss it? </font>

Forgive an uninformed Syrian, but what’s this “Peng Challenge” bit all about ey? Feel free to flame me, but it would be nice to get a clue. smile.gif

First post. Read it.

First post. Read it.

Originally posted by LoneSyrian:

The Chinese word Peng symbolizes ambitions and great accomplishments. This word is commonly used as a given name in China. Several important Chinese politicians are named Peng.

My bad.

The American word Peng symbolizes failure and suspicious gene sequences. The word is commonly used as a basis for large fines imposed by the FCC. Several dried husks of human bodies found dead in front of their TIVO boxes amid scattered buckets of weasel-picked KFC have been named Peng.

Law of Averages and all.

The Chinese word Peng symbolizes ambitions and great accomplishments. This word is commonly used as a given name in China. Several important Chinese politicians are named Peng.

My bad.

The American word Peng symbolizes failure and suspicious gene sequences. The word is commonly used as a basis for large fines imposed by the FCC. Several dried husks of human bodies found dead in front of their TIVO boxes amid scattered buckets of weasel-picked KFC have been named Peng.

Law of Averages and all.

My bad.

Law of Averages and all.

Ho hey! What the hell has happened to this place? I used to lurk here for the chuckles and brief glimpses of wit but death threats, whining and Pearl White Fords? Keeeeeeeeeristal Gayle!

Fellas, I'm nothing here. Zip, nadda nuttink! Not even a maggot who's crawled out from under a dead and bloated MasterGoodale. Well, ok maybe the last one. But even I can see that you're all are in need of a good kick in yer panties followed up with three quick shots from good ole Dr. Jack Daniels.

If you don't want me crapping in your sandbox every day I suggest you follow a couple of rules:

First and foremost, leave poor Abbott alone, the chap's not been right since he played Bud Flick in Dance with me Henry.

Second, stop with this death threat turned nicey nicey butt kissing stuff. Let's keep the personal apologies and accusations of kitten killing to the emails, ok?

For example, this is acceptable: Bauhause, I used to tink your name was a reflection on your preferred form of architecture, but I'm starting to wonder if you aren't a mindight drag queen?

Bauhaus is committed to value, quality and customer satisfaction.

That's sick, but I guess it's the American way.

This is not acceptable: Joe Shaw, the voice of reason and a sensitive male? Not likely. Not in this universe or any other. I'm going to kill you and bury you under the Washington monument. Actually I'm so sorry I didn't mean to offend you, honestly. I'm really a nice guy who likes kittens. If you use the right batter they taste just like chicken.

And yes I am sodding off. Frankly the lousy atmosphere in here is thicker than Boo's dead infantry.