Was The Challenge Over When Peng Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lars

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

Oh crap, I think that's what she wants. I'm so screwed.

We can only hope.

Look you clowns, it wasn't bad enough that Abbott inflicted those Car pics on us (and not a ONE with a babe in it), it wasn't enough apparently that Lars had to egg him on KNOWING the reaction of the crew, it wasn't bad enough that it prompted Seanachai to do another of his Grandma Steve rants ... NO ... no NOW we have dalem posting FREAKING CUTE PUUPY pics and getting Lars asking FREAKING BREED questions.

I repeat ... you want to Chit-Chat about this or that, you can ALWAYS frequent The Marietta Crochet and Knit Meetup Group. I'm sure they'd be all atwitter over your backfence gossip, latte choices and kiddy photos.

Well ... not so much bauhaus photos ... at least not the ones he'd likely flash ... among other things.

And we've come to give some leeway to Seanachai who is, after all, Seanachai. But THAT'S IT BY GAWD.

OH ... bauahus ... I note from your profile that you allegedly attend church. While those of us who KNOW you find this difficult to believe, I think we must INSIST upon a strict separation of Church and Cess.

Joe

We can only hope.

Look you clowns, it wasn't bad enough that Abbott inflicted those Car pics on us (and not a ONE with a babe in it), it wasn't enough apparently that Lars had to egg him on KNOWING the reaction of the crew, it wasn't bad enough that it prompted Seanachai to do another of his Grandma Steve rants ... NO ... no NOW we have dalem posting FREAKING CUTE PUUPY pics and getting Lars asking FREAKING BREED questions.

I repeat ... you want to Chit-Chat about this or that, you can ALWAYS frequent The Marietta Crochet and Knit Meetup Group. I'm sure they'd be all atwitter over your backfence gossip, latte choices and kiddy photos.

Well ... not so much bauhaus photos ... at least not the ones he'd likely flash ... among other things.

And we've come to give some leeway to Seanachai who is, after all, Seanachai. But THAT'S IT BY GAWD.

OH ... bauahus ... I note from your profile that you allegedly attend church. While those of us who KNOW you find this difficult to believe, I think we must INSIST upon a strict separation of Church and Cess.

Joe

We can only hope.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

Not a chance bub! I'm the worse kind of church-goer. I'm a convert. I equate that to being an ex-smoker. I'm fervent in my beliefs. But if you'd like, I'll pray for you.

Joe

Not a chance bub! I'm the worse kind of church-goer. I'm a convert. I equate that to being an ex-smoker. I'm fervent in my beliefs. But if you'd like, I'll pray for you.

Joe