Was The Challenge Over When Peng Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lars

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Right then ... moving along to page 4 since LoanSybian chooses to CAUSE a mess but NOT clean it up ...

Joe

If there's one thing worse that a Justicar, it's a whiny Justicar. You can never clean up a mess, only move it to another place. That being said, this dingleberry should move himself on out Meeks' way. I'm sure Elijah would appreciate the conversation about ancient China and subsequently the fresh, if flaccid, LoneSyrian flank steaks.

What the hell is the matter you you folks? I approached this rendition of the Peng Thread expecting to read through several pages of forced and not-all-that-funny remarks as is the usual here. But what do I find? Bauhaus and Abbott going weirdo-a-weirdo in some half hearted duel that was entirely devoid of testosterone. Gee willickers Susy. I sure am mad at you, but since I don't know why I'll give you this tea cozy and attempt to lacerate your upper arm. Go at it or don't, but that was ridiculous. That was like watching castrated opossums go at it. They instinctively know they should fight, but they lack the hardware and know how to do so.

[ December 08, 2006, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: stoat ]

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then ... moving along to page 4 since LoanSybian chooses to CAUSE a mess but NOT clean it up ...

Joe

If there's one thing worse that a Justicar, it's a whiny Justicar. You can never clean up a mess, only move it to another place. That being said, this dingleberry should move himself on out Meeks' way. I'm sure Elijah would appreciate the conversation about ancient China and subsequently the fresh, if flaccid, LoneSyrian flank steaks.

What the hell is the matter you you folks? I approached this rendition of the Peng Thread expecting to read through several pages of forced and not-all-that-funny remarks as is the usual here. But what do I find? Bauhaus and Abbott going weirdo-a-weirdo in some half hearted duel that was entirely devoid of testosterone. Gee willickers Susy. I sure am mad at you, but since I don't know why I'll give you this tea cozy and attempt to lacerate your upper arm. Go at it or don't, but that was ridiculous. That was like watching castrated opossums go at it. They instinctively know they should fight, but they lack the hardware and know how to do so.

Joe

Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

What the hell is the matter you you folks? I approached this rendition of the Peng Thread expecting to read through several pages of forced and not-all-that-funny remarks as is the usual here. But what do I find? Bauhausand Abbott going weirdo-a-weirdo in some half hearted duel that was entirely devoid of testosterone. Gee willickers Susy. I sure am mad at you, but since I don't know why I'll give you this tea cozy and attempt to lacerate your upper arm. Go at it or don't, but that was ridiculous. That was like watching castrated opossums go at it. They instinctively know they should fight, but they lack the hardware and know how to do so. </font>

Joe

What the hell is the matter you you folks? I approached this rendition of the Peng Thread expecting to read through several pages of forced and not-all-that-funny remarks as is the usual here. But what do I find? Bauhausand Abbott going weirdo-a-weirdo in some half hearted duel that was entirely devoid of testosterone. Gee willickers Susy. I sure am mad at you, but since I don't know why I'll give you this tea cozy and attempt to lacerate your upper arm. Go at it or don't, but that was ridiculous. That was like watching castrated opossums go at it. They instinctively know they should fight, but they lack the hardware and know how to do so. </font>

Joe

Edited to fix stoat's inability to master that tricky UBB code.

No,no,no good sir. I neglected to affix a single bracket to the tailend of Bauhaus. That in no way was responsible for your uncontrollable slathering of texty boldness within your message.

No,no,no good sir. I neglected to affix a single bracket to the tailend of Bauhaus. That in no way was responsible for your uncontrollable slathering of texty boldness within your message.

No,no,no good sir. I neglected to affix a single bracket to the tailend of Bauhaus. That in no way was responsible for your uncontrollable slathering of texty boldness within your message. </font>

No,no,no good sir. I neglected to affix a single bracket to the tailend of Bauhaus. That in no way was responsible for your uncontrollable slathering of texty boldness within your message. </font>

We can only hope that neither Abbott nor bauhaus broke a fingernail in the exchange else we'll be treated to a comparison of Ye Auld Naile and Bait Shoppe in Oregon (Washington, whatever) and the Nail Emporium and Ebay Shopper in Illinois ... with, of course, PHOTOS of the facade and a contentious debate about the merits of brick versus stucco.

Joe

I did manage to get a blister on my index finger from typing too much. Does that count? And from what I recall, Abbott blew somefink out, or somefink blew Abbott out. Either way, there was blowing and something went out. You do the math or ciphering, but injuries were had.

We can only hope that neither Abbott nor bauhaus broke a fingernail in the exchange else we'll be treated to a comparison of Ye Auld Naile and Bait Shoppe in Oregon (Washington, whatever) and the Nail Emporium and Ebay Shopper in Illinois ... with, of course, PHOTOS of the facade and a contentious debate about the merits of brick versus stucco.

Joe

I did manage to get a blister on my index finger from typing too much. Does that count? And from what I recall, Abbott blew somefink out, or somefink blew Abbott out. Either way, there was blowing and something went out. You do the math or ciphering, but injuries were had.

Joe