Was The Challenge Over When Peng Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lars

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

A thread which accepts ANYBODY and is thus filled with NOBODIES? I think not.

Joe

We've filled untold thousands of web pages with enough waste to drown three ponies stacked atop each other, the last struggling to get a muzzle above the tide of ****e for a last breath, and you're worried that we might have left the outhouse door unlocked?

I was amused, and I use that term lightly, to notice the recent references toward the concept that my 'story-telling' was something tolerated of an old, doddering and possibly grandfather-esque figure.

Let me just remind you lot of syphilitic suburbanites that there is not one, not one of you pack of neutered poodles that could exchange insults with me, toe to toe, and survive.

Not One.

I exempt Peng and Berli, of course. Partly from professional courtesy, but primarily because we exchange insults in private emails that would leave most of you lot of tossers huddled on the floor of a closet crying.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe

We've filled untold thousands of web pages with enough waste to drown three ponies stacked atop each other, the last struggling to get a muzzle above the tide of ****e for a last breath, and you're worried that we might have left the outhouse door unlocked?

I was amused, and I use that term lightly, to notice the recent references toward the concept that my 'story-telling' was something tolerated of an old, doddering and possibly grandfather-esque figure.

Let me just remind you lot of syphilitic suburbanites that there is not one, not one of you pack of neutered poodles that could exchange insults with me, toe to toe, and survive.

Not One.

I exempt Peng and Berli, of course. Partly from professional courtesy, but primarily because we exchange insults in private emails that would leave most of you lot of tossers huddled on the floor of a closet crying.

Joe

Not One.

Originally posted by Abbott:

As usual Steve I don't have a clue as to what your meaning is, however it is (as always) well written.

GODDAMNIT, WHAT ARE YOU, THE RED-NECK, FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME EQUIVALENT OF 'MR. ROGERS'?!

Your 'happy smiling clueless' interpretation of the Trailer Park Operetta is starting to give me the red-ass.

Edit I just Googled "Mud People" I had never heard that term before.

Liar!

If you are hinting, or joking that you believe I do not like non-white folks you are mistaken.

This I believe.

As usual Steve I don't have a clue as to what your meaning is, however it is (as always) well written.

GODDAMNIT, WHAT ARE YOU, THE RED-NECK, FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME EQUIVALENT OF 'MR. ROGERS'?!

Your 'happy smiling clueless' interpretation of the Trailer Park Operetta is starting to give me the red-ass.

Liar!

If you are hinting, or joking that you believe I do not like non-white folks you are mistaken.

This I believe.

Liar!

This I believe.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by LoneSyrian:

Damn, that's funny dalem.

You, new idiot, don't encourage him. It's only by dint of near constant doses of reality concerning his failures as a human being that his fecking ego hasn't eaten nearby communities. </font>

You, new idiot, don't encourage him. It's only by dint of near constant doses of reality concerning his failures as a human being that his fecking ego hasn't eaten nearby communities. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Ha. Linky doesn't work. My reputation is safe. *whew*

Bah. It actually works now. You mean it took you guys 6 weeks to come up with the shower curtain routine? That's why my debut had to wait? So you could pad with a G-D shower curtain bit?? :mad: </font>

Bah. It actually works now. You mean it took you guys 6 weeks to come up with the shower curtain routine? That's why my debut had to wait? So you could pad with a G-D shower curtain bit?? :mad: </font>