Was The Challenge Over When Peng Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lars

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Did I not, TWICE during the Podcast, provide chapter and verse quoting Grog Dorosh's OWN WORDS and demand an accounting from him? And did I not state, without equivocation, that he was not fit to be called a Grog based upon that evidence.

I DID!

Joe

You're assuming we didn't fall asleep during that God-awful podcast.I don't know about the rest of this lot, but it was the best sleep I've had, well, since the last podcast.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Your 'happy smiling clueless' interpretation of the Trailer Park Operetta is starting to give me the red-ass.

Are you sure that's what it is or the night you spent in that motel with what you were sure was a woman but ended up poorly?

Your 'happy smiling clueless' interpretation of the Trailer Park Operetta is starting to give me the red-ass.

Are you sure that's what it is or the night you spent in that motel with what you were sure was a woman but ended up poorly?