Was The Challenge Over When Peng Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lars

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Shaw

Are you getting soft in your old age? Why the kid gloves with Dorosh...Where were the hard hitting questions, like about his ginormous post total or why he's universally despised round here..

Shame on you, you've made him sound almost human. Hang your head in shame.

Also, the over use of the word-Justicariate- made me throw up in my mouth, a little..

[ December 10, 2006, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: flammenwerfer ]

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Let me just remind you lot of syphilitic suburbanites that there is not one, not one of you pack of neutered poodles that could exchange insults with me, toe to toe, and survive.

Not One.

I've neutered a few poodles in my day and therefore I accept that challenge. Insults via email! I'll even let you throw the first insult. By the way, I was just outside watching a preying mantis that seemed to have inhaled some of the Raid fumes I sprayed on a column of nearby ants. It shat itself and the poo was stuck to its butt. It sat there near the door teetering and slowly licking it's legs, huge eyes lolling about. Brought back fond memories of you, dear.

kittyusmc@hotmail.com </font>

Joe Shaw

Are you getting soft in your old age? Why the kid gloves with Dorosh...Where were the hard hitting questions, like about his ginormous post total or why he's universally despised round here..

Also, the over use of the word-Justicariate- made me throw up in my mouth, a little..

Let me just remind you lot of syphilitic suburbanites that there is not one, not one of you pack of neutered poodles that could exchange insults with me, toe to toe, and survive.

Not One.

I've neutered a few poodles in my day and therefore I accept that challenge. Insults via email! I'll even let you throw the first insult. By the way, I was just outside watching a preying mantis that seemed to have inhaled some of the Raid fumes I sprayed on a column of nearby ants. It shat itself and the poo was stuck to its butt. It sat there near the door teetering and slowly licking it's legs, huge eyes lolling about. Brought back fond memories of you, dear.

Joe Shaw

Not One.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

A thread which accepts ANYBODY and is thus filled with NOBODIES? I think not.

Joe

We've filled untold thousands of web pages with enough waste to drown three ponies stacked atop each other, the last struggling to get a muzzle above the tide of ****e for a last breath, and you're worried that we might have left the outhouse door unlocked?

...{snipped}...

</font>

Joe

We've filled untold thousands of web pages with enough waste to drown three ponies stacked atop each other, the last struggling to get a muzzle above the tide of ****e for a last breath, and you're worried that we might have left the outhouse door unlocked?

I was amused, and I use that term lightly, to notice the recent references toward the concept that my 'story-telling' was something tolerated of an old, doddering and possibly grandfather-esque figure.

Not One.

I exempt Peng and Berli, of course. Partly from professional courtesy, but primarily because we exchange insults in private emails that would leave most of you lot of tossers huddled on the floor of a closet crying. </font>

Joe

...{snipped}...

</font>

Joe

I was amused, and I use that term lightly, to notice the recent references toward the concept that my 'story-telling' was something tolerated of an old, doddering and possibly grandfather-esque figure.

Not One.

I exempt Peng and Berli, of course. Partly from professional courtesy, but primarily because we exchange insults in private emails that would leave most of you lot of tossers huddled on the floor of a closet crying. </font>

Joe

...{snipped}...

</font>

Joe

Not One.

Originally posted by flammenwerfer:

Joe Shaw

Pillenwerfer you are either too dense to understand the spoken word or too deficient in memory to recall it.

Did I not, TWICE during the Podcast, provide chapter and verse quoting Grog Dorosh's OWN WORDS and demand an accounting from him? And did I not state, without equivocation, that he was not fit to be called a Grog based upon that evidence.

I DID!

Joe

Joe Shaw

Pillenwerfer you are either too dense to understand the spoken word or too deficient in memory to recall it.

Did I not, TWICE during the Podcast, provide chapter and verse quoting Grog Dorosh's OWN WORDS and demand an accounting from him? And did I not state, without equivocation, that he was not fit to be called a Grog based upon that evidence.

I DID!

Joe

Joe Shaw

I DID!

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I DID!

Joe

You're assuming we didn't fall asleep during that God-awful podcast.I don't know about the rest of this lot, but it was the best sleep I've had, well, since the last podcast.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I DID!

Joe

You're assuming we didn't fall asleep during that God-awful podcast.I don't know about the rest of this lot, but it was the best sleep I've had, well, since the last podcast.