Was The Challenge Over When Peng Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lars

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to try to watch that fool on TV, when it was on weekly on Saturdays I think. They had their stupid shadows on the screen superimposed over the lame movie they were showing.

I dont think it was ever funny, annoying, yes, funny no. Then again I laughed when William Wallace aka Mel the Jew Hater Gibson was getting disemboweled.

I used to try to watch that fool on TV, when it was on weekly on Saturdays I think. They had their stupid shadows on the screen superimposed over the lame movie they were showing.

I dont think it was ever funny, annoying, yes, funny no. Then again I laughed when William Wallace aka Mel the Jew Hater Gibson was getting disemboweled.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Oh dear, he finally cracked...

Why is it that Australians, never finish games?

Now we all know that Mace is both a lackluster human being and a lousey CM player, but Speedy used to faithfully play each game to its conclusion whether he was winning

(rare) or losing (quite common) the contest.

You just can't count on these colonials...don't get me started with the Canadians!!!

Now we all know that Mace is both a lackluster human being and a lousey CM player, but Speedy used to faithfully play each game to its conclusion whether he was winning

You just can't count on these colonials...don't get me started with the Canadians!!!

Does somebody need a hug?

Or tased?

Or tased?

Or tased?