Was The Challenge Over When Peng Bombed Pearl Harbor?

Lars

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

That is a man who wants to be very, very drunk.

I am that man.

Drunk yet? </font>

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

I've had MrPeng in my car, shouting 'No, turn there, you bastard!' And he had no idea even where we were going.

There's a coinky-dink. Bugged does the same thing to me. </font>

hmm, hmm, hummm, and then you forget the most of the lyrics, and go hmmmm, hmmm, hum hum hum, and then there's almost always a woman who shows up to be really pissed off, and who curses you to the Depths of Hell.

And, after an unseemly period of pretending you remember the lyrics, you admit that you're as drunk as a lord, and ask her forgiveness.

And then, if there is a God, you get to watch her toss the issue from one part of her soul to another.

Doesn't matter what's decided. She has a soul, and you don't.

Best you can do, lad, is remember the lyrics...

Let me dive into a river of songs

Let them rest easy

While we right the wrongs of the world

Let me hear all the notes played on the scale

That were sung long ago

In the rain while we waited to dance

Let them sing

when you play those strings

Like the little one dancing

And all that romancing

Won't you let them sing

I have a small friend. Every time I come by, she tells me the latest Rules.

Goodness, aren't women a miracle? Let the bravest, then, get up and deny it...

hmm, hmm, hummm, and then you forget the most of the lyrics, and go hmmmm, hmmm, hum hum hum, and then there's almost always a woman who shows up to be really pissed off, and who curses you to the Depths of Hell.

And, after an unseemly period of pretending you remember the lyrics, you admit that you're as drunk as a lord, and ask her forgiveness.

And then, if there is a God, you get to watch her toss the issue from one part of her soul to another.

Let them rest easy

That were sung long ago

Let them sing

And all that romancing

Won't you let them sing

Let them rest easy

That were sung long ago

Let them sing

And all that romancing

Won't you let them sing

Seanachai

You two foot high festering pile of scum from the bottom of the cess pool. Have you forgotten you have been at my house and partaken of my scotch? Have you forgotten Berli laying down with Elvis the dog? No Bugged and No Good Cavscout, your alcohol is still safe. Have you forgotten that Mace had met Bugged and was disappointed she wasn't a sheep? Or how you were amazed my bathroom had running water, not having seen that in the wilds of the Land of many Lakes. You just can't find good gnomes anymore... drink more alcohol and put yourself in a alcoholic stupor, at least then you aren't so whining so much.

Mayhaps, if the mood of the holidays develops, or I take pity on you, I'll bend the scroll of NDA and show you a screenshot of a CMSF city at night. Between working, and working on CMSF and ToW, time to post has dropped dramatically. Amuse me Gnome! Put the holiday spirit in me.

Rune

Speaking of which, NG Cavscout and Bugged, when you going to get your alcohol? It's Berli's favorite holiday, and I don't want him drinking all your alcohol.

[ December 13, 2006, 04:11 AM: Message edited by: rune ]

Seanachai

You two foot high festering pile of scum from the bottom of the cess pool. Have you forgotten you have been at my house and partaken of my scotch? Have you forgotten Berli laying down with Elvis the dog? No Bugged and No Good Cavscout, your alcohol is still safe. Have you forgotten that Mace had met Bugged and was disappointed she wasn't a sheep? Or how you were amazed my bathroom had running water, not having seen that in the wilds of the Land of many Lakes. You just can't find good gnomes anymore... drink more alcohol and put yourself in a alcoholic stupor, at least then you aren't so whining so much.

Mayhaps, if the mood of the holidays develops, or I take pity on you, I'll bend the scroll of NDA and show you a screenshot of a CMSF city at night. Between working, and working on CMSF and ToW, time to post has dropped dramatically. Amuse me Gnome! Put the holiday spirit in me.

Rune

Speaking of which, NG Cavscout and Bugged, when you going to get your alcohol? It's Berli's favorite holiday, and I don't want him drinking all your alcohol.

Seanachai

Rune