There just aren't enough polls, so... RT or WEGO, what do you play.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RT ... I don't like WEGO because I can't stand to watch my guys doing dumb things and not being able to intervene.

With the giving orders while paused feature, RT is just like WEGO, except you can stop at anytime to give the appropriate orders.

If only BFC would implement a replay feature with RT, we would have the perfect system.

Originally posted by Rik81:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hertston:

RT. It's the way CM is going, so may as well get used to it.

Well if that's true, I won't be going with it! </font>

This thread is nothing if not affirmation of BFC's decision to provide a dual system. I find it ludacris that WEGO'rs and RTist feel both righteous and threatened. The idea that one gaming type is superior to the other is laughable. It is clear that each offers an excellent gaming experience....With that said: I like WEGO in most gaming situations but have played and enjoyed CM:SF in RT mode as well.

Hi All,

Battlefront made a wise choice by including both.

Sometimes I use RT and other times Wego. I suppose I find the larger encounters to be more manageable with Wego. When I use RT it will be with a small scenario.

I really do like having the choice.

Regards John