new video on youtube

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see I completely misunderstood this thread. Was somehow under the mistaken impression that the video, which I never saw, was of the real deal in Iraq. Was therefore not particularly shocked to see that it had been pulled from YouTube, since it wasn't exactly something that would make the head shed at the Pentagon happy. Am therefore somewhat relieved that what I missed was a prematurely uploaded CMSF one minute vid. I can handle the wait, since I go way back on the CM front, to the misty days of yore in which there was only the CMBO Beta Demo, and CMBO was not.

Regards,

John Kettler

Originally posted by unsobill:

just the fact that some "chosen" ones watched the video and I did not, make me feel purple and discriminated...

Well if you are that concerned maybe you should visit more often since from the times displayed it was available for some 4 hours.

Originally posted by John Kettler:

I see I completely misunderstood this thread. Was somehow under the mistaken impression that the video, which I never saw, was of the real deal in Iraq.

Me too. Was a bit unsettled about the "Man, that was so cool!" comments. smile.gif

I really wonder if and when they will fix the shading?!

Also, the fact that the Stryker sitting in the bottom of the crater looked completely undamaged (no change of textures) was weird, reinforcing Madmatts point.

But I noticed the speeding up of the Strykers, too!

Best regards,

Thomm

PS: unsobill, I watched it twice!!